Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4 boxes of topps chrome

LCS got them in early today. Did pretty well out of the 4.

Hits -
    Mark Barron Prisim Ref redemption
    Stephen Hill 57 topps reprint auto redemption
    Stephen Hill Ref Auto redemption
    Kendall Wright Camo auto

RC's you name it and I have them.

1 Rg3
    Luck x4 2 base one is the 57 reprint other is red zone die cut.
    Martin
    Richardson and so on. the hits will hit ebay. I have another 5 boxes that I am undecided to do with bust or sell cause if it does like last year, then we are talking 135 a box.

Opened one more box this morning. Got another Rg3 rookie and Luck rookie. My hit was nice
    Doug Martin Sp Variation Auto. Card is on ebay.
    Last edited by bigp621; 11-09-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

Nice break, but somewhat concerning that 3 out of your 4 autos are redemptions. Your thoughts?
    Hidden Content
    MY BUCKET- Hidden Content
    Football-Sam Bradford, Demarco Murray
    Basketball- OKC THUNDER
    KEVIN DURANT, RUSSELL WESTBROOK, IBAKA

I read there Topps Chrome will have more redemptions in it then others so when you redeem the card and get it back they are sending out a blue wave parrallell pack with them. Those 2 hills was from the same case too.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

I'ld be interested in the Barron prism if it is for trade. Would you be interested in trading for a Chris Johnson 08LCM potential auto /100? lmk thanks
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    LMK if you might trade the Luck 57 reprint and red zone die cut. Thanks
    NFL: Dez, Romo, Murray, Dalton, AJ Green, Oher, Claiborne
    MLB: Giants - Gary Brown, Brett Pill
    NBA: Kings - Fredette, Cousins, I Thomas
    Hidden Content

I am only looking to sell. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

Sweet Break. I'd be interested in any Texans refractors of any kind if you got them. I could also use a RGIII and Luck base RC if they are FT

LMK Thanks,

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeAndre Hopkins, Andrew Luck, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Gordon Hayward and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

lee only selling man. I have a ton of Texans refs including a white one of schaub
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast