Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, that was one person who has nothing to do with anything any longer. if we go that route, all dems should be disbarred for lying, they all cheat on their spouses, and all should be nearly impeached for lying, just like their favorite leader, clinton.

i also think it is a conflict of interest for someone who receives their income from the government is allowed to vote for government.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Just to follow up on taxing the rich, if we confiscated 100% of the income of people making over 1,000,000 a year, we wouldn't even come close to balancing the budget. We need to grow the economy, and you can't just tax your way to prosperity. Also, you are kidding yourself if you think that military spending will be substantially cut by Obama, so that money is going to have to come from somewhere else.

http://taxfoundation.org/blog/chart-...Blog%2522%2529

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

49% of American families have at least one person bringing in a check from the federal government. We are becoming a nation of moochers. You think the poor vote for Obama because of his social policies, foreign policy, fiscal policy? No. They vote for him because he touts social welfare programs. I don't understand how you can't see this for what it is.

Give me a break. I voted for Obama, and I don't take a dime from the government.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Give me a break. I voted for Obama, and I don't take a dime from the government.

Come on man. Obviously, I wasn't talking about you (unless you live off of the government, which I'm pretty sure you don't).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

I'm talking about these people. There are millions of them. And that what they vote for.

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/07/entitl...r-food-stamps/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I'm talking about these people. There are millions of them. And that what they vote for.

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/07/entitl...r-food-stamps/

Right and we all know the sight you just quoted is always objective, unbiased and 100% reiliable.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Right and we all know the sight you just quoted is always objective, unbiased and 100% reiliable.

That is not news, mrv. It is EVIDENCE to support my point. Is it your position that there aren't millions of people who voted for Obama merely solely because they felt like they had a better chance of staying on the government teet under his presidency than under a Romney presidency?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

That is not news, mrv. It is EVIDENCE to support my point. Is it your position that there aren't millions of people who voted for Obama merely solely because they felt like they had a better chance of staying on the government teet under his presidency than under a Romney presidency?

Most people on welfare couldn't give a damn about what goes on in washington unless they live there. I have never been on welfare before but I have been to neighboorhoods were most of the people are on public assistance and I can assure you that voting is the last thing on their mind.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Most people on welfare couldn't give a damn about what goes on in washington unless they live there. I have never been on welfare before but I have been to neighboorhoods were most of the people are on public assistance and I can assure you that voting is the last thing on their mind.

Then why do so many of them vote?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Come on man. Obviously, I wasn't talking about you (unless you live off of the government, which I'm pretty sure you don't).

But that's the thing though. I listen to conservative talk radio and watch Fox News, and that's how they're portraying everyone that voted for Obama. We've converted to a nation of moochers because we voted for this guy, they say. And they're dead wrong to categorize Obama voters this way. I don't live off the government, you're right. Far from it. But I don't mind helping my fellow Americans by paying taxes. I'm not an overly religious person, but I've always believe that if we're ever judged in any sort of afterlife, it will be on how we treated the "least" among us. I don't know when "lower taxes" and "patriotism" got married, but they should get divorced. Somewhere along the line, we just stopped wanting to help each other, and it became a culture of "me, me and me." Sometimes people on here bash Canadians, but I've spent my fair share of time around them, and everybody seems to want to help other Canadians (and Americans who just so happened to be lost in Canada, like myself).

I just want to know when that part of our culture left. I want to help people. If my taxes go up to help my fellow Americans, so be it. I'll sacrifice for them. We're all going to have to make big sacrifices for each other, and it's about time that we have the stones to get out there and do it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast