Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

O'Reilly, Palin, Rove on election night.....this is why the GOP is going nowhere!

I'm not going to say a word, these people are the perfect embodiment of WHY the GOP lost to a Obama.

O'Reilly:

Palin:

Rove:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I don't see what was wrong with O'Reilly's response. Didn't waste my time on the other two.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't see what was wrong with O'Reilly's response. Didn't waste my time on the other two.

WOW!

O'Reilly's response was the WORST of the three...

So, Obama only gets votes because minorities want "stuff"???

And The "White Establishment is now the minority"???

Man, you guys (GOP and supporters alike) are making this way too easy for the Dems.

You guys are in a deep delusion that you can't see your party's terrible policies, and how badly they treat minorities, women, and the poor.

LOL, calling over half the nation "Leechers" like O'Reilly did, but you still think they should vote for the GOP???

What PLANET are you people living on???

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

O'Reilly said (I don't know what this clip is of him saying) this election was won by Obama because "people want things and he gives them things" and then complained about the number of minorities. These people are why the party is where it is today. People who refuse to see it for what it is, as above, is why it will never go anywhere. I mean seriously, your opponent is telling you why they won and you still can't believe it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

WOW!

O'Reilly's response was the WORST of the three...

So, Obama only gets votes because minorities want "stuff"???

And The "White Establishment is now the minority"???

Man, you guys (GOP and supporters alike) are making this way too easy for the Dems.

You guys are in a deep delusion that you can't see your party's terrible policies, and how badly they treat minorities, women, and the poor.

LOL, calling over half the nation "Leechers" like O'Reilly did, but you still think they should vote for the GOP???

What PLANET are you people living on???

49% of American families have at least one person bringing in a check from the federal government. We are becoming a nation of moochers. You think the poor vote for Obama because of his social policies, foreign policy, fiscal policy? No. They vote for him because he touts social welfare programs. I don't understand how you can't see this for what it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

49% of American families have at least one person bringing in a check from the federal government. We are becoming a nation of moochers. You think the poor vote for Obama because of his social policies, foreign policy, fiscal policy? No. They vote for him because he touts social welfare programs. I don't understand how you can't see this for what it is.

Yeah, Obama invented Welfare, food stamps, and Unemployment.

Obama also invented the Recession.

Obama also made the price of gas so high too.

Obama is also responsible for all those wars overseas...

In fact I'm pretty sure Obama is the devil incarnate!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Yeah, Obama invented Welfare, food stamps, and Unemployment.

Obama also invented the Recession.

Obama also made the price of gas so high too.

Stop this nonsense. How about we have an honest discussion about these topics. We are becoming western europe, making more and more promises that one day we will not be able to keep. Obviously he didn't invent all of this stuff, but he is promoting its exploitation and has not lifted a finger to address the giant fiscal disaster that is coming because of them. But you would rather just laugh them off as not real issues or as partisan politics than address them honestly. It is a problem. It is getting worse. And our president is doing and has no intention of doing anything about them.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

An honest discussion is impossible. You refuse to have one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obviously he didn't invent all of this stuff, but he is promoting its exploitation and has not lifted a finger to address the giant fiscal disaster that is coming

So, restoring the tax code the way it was in the 90s is doing nothing about it?

Oh right....the GOP refuse to do so!

Even if it's only restoring it for the richest Americans!

That's right I forgot the GOP doesn't care about 47% of this country...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

So, restoring the tax code the way it was in the 90s is doing nothing about it?

Oh right....the GOP refuse to do so!

Even if it's only restoring it for the richest Americans!

That's right I forgot the GOP doesn't care about 47% of this country...

No. Letting the Bush tax cuts partially expire will not have much of an effect on the national debt. It does not address entitlement reform AT ALL. All it will do is raise a little more revenue. Your demonizing the rich, making fun of republicans and making the 47% comment have nothing to do with addressing entitlement reform.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast