Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

An person is educated will pay MORE in taxes like at that way
    Without a solid education My kids one now in college(step daughter) and one is high school will have NO chance in the job market.

How you can make that comment is beyond logic.

I didn't say not to go to school. I said don't borrow money to go to school.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

An person is educated will pay MORE in taxes like at that way
    Without a solid education My kids one now in college(step daughter) and one is high school will have NO chance in the job market.

How you can make that comment is beyond logic.

With a college education a lot of people have no chance in the job market, to be fair.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

Mine were private loans.

You do not have to say the company, but I would bet Fannie or Freddie is involved somewhere. Part my of loans are "private" also. I do not know what "private" bank is giving college loans without some government backing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

You do not have to say the company, but I would bet Fannie or Freddie is involved somewhere. Part my of loans are "private" also. I do not know what "private" bank is giving college loans without some government backing.

What is your point? That anyone who in any way receives some form of benefit from the government is by my definition a moocher? If so, you are wrong. I am talking about people living off of the system.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What is your point? That anyone who in any way receives some form of benefit from the government is by my definition a moocher? If so, you are wrong. I am talking about people living off of the system.

My point is every one gets some intitlements. Otherwise, people couldn't better themselves. You And I got our loans.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

My point is every one gets some intitlements. Otherwise, people couldn't better themselves. You got your loans.

Loans are not entitlements. I owe a debt that will never be forgiven. Not even when I die. Maybe if I declare bankruptcy. Maybe.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I didn't say not to go to school. I said don't borrow money to go to school.

Most people I know who have completed a bachelors has had to borrow money. I think it is 100% worth the invest.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Most people I know who have completed a bachelors has had to borrow money. I think it is 100% worth the invest.

It used to be, even 5-7 years ago. With costs skyrocketing at twice inflation and no jobs out there, you cannot say that it is today.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Loans are not entitlements. I owe a debt that will never be forgiven. Not even when I die. Maybe if I declare bankruptcy. Maybe.

Yes, loans are entitlements, if the government subsidies them. Otherwise, people would not get them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Yes, loans are entitlements, if the government subsidies them. Otherwise, people would not get them.

Absolutely they would. There would be a market for them, even if the government was not involved.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast