Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

8 Box Superlative break with scans...Great product!

hey guys, got my 10 box case today, sold 2 boxes (guy hit monogran Dipietro 1/1 and superlative player Roy 1/4 crazy quad patch i think) and i cracked the rest. Wish i was able to crack it at the show, but i need to stay home for business. If superlative keeps a similar checklist next year with the print runs how they are, If business and lifes keeps going well i might try and grab 5 cases and crack em at the itg booth next year, a man can dream lol. heres my breaks...

Lidstrom and Belfour are /9 and the Espo and Fedorov are /6

Howe is /15 Ovie and Sakic /20

Messier is /2, Lafontaine is /9, and Kurri is Onyx 1/1

Messier and Jagr are /20, emblems and number autos are /9, Kessler is gold /10

Raised to the rafters are both gold 1/1, Brodeur is 1/1, rest are /9

And my special inserts...hit a lace, too bad it wasn't anyone i wanted, but i can't complain.

Lace is /4, Belfour is gold 1/1, quad habs patch is gold 1/1, Sakic stick is gold (SOLD).

Overall loved cracking this product. Only thing they should cut out the book, extra weight and likely an extra 10$ in packaging they don't really need. Makes it tough to take 5 cases on a train to the show lol. Keeping all silver autos including the mem plus auto cards, everything else is for sale or for trade only for other superlative cards i need. Going for the silver autothreads, base autos, all auto jerseys, auto plus, and the young star emblem and number autos. Thanks for the look!

Country

sick break man! Can't wait to see them in person when you bring them to Chris!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

Awesome break! Tons of hof ! Pm me a price on the skate lace, very interested!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome break! Nice Skate Lace Hit

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the skate lace cards reach 400-500$ when they pop up, for some of the bigger guys in the subset anyways..the Gold Barilko and M Richard would be awesome to pull!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

This is what a high-end product should be. I have yet to see a box that doesn't deliver. Kudos to Dr. Price and ITG. Awesome break as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that is completely crazy. stellar habs and Selanne hits
    I've been following breaks for the past 2 years only, but this is by far the most impressed I've been

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cheevers lace is sold

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

I love the colour scheme on this product. Looking very solid. Just wish I could afford a box instead of having to pick up singles

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

wicked break!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast