Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Off Work Til' Saturday....Need Trades...PC NFT available...looking 4 autos

Looking for Mark Barron, Doug Martin, Patrick Peterson, AJ Green, Trent Richardson, TY Hilton, Shady Mccoy, Andy Dalton, Titus Young, and other players from the last 5 drafts....also looking for some veteran and hofer autos. Willing to take time and check your lists and buckets for hidden gems. I prefer SV trades but can trade BV too...whose down 4 some trades tonight? Hit me up and let's talk and wrap up some deals. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I would be interested in the Denarius Moore limited auto if you want to check my bucket for it?

I like the prestige and inception doug martins do i have anything for either one? thanks
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I would be interested in the Denarius Moore limited auto if you want to check my bucket for it?
    Didn't see anything 4 the Moore....thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack View Post
    I like the prestige and inception doug martins do i have anything for either one? thanks
    Sorry but i didn't see anything in your list....thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

Could use that Vincent Brown Inception RPA LMK if you see anything.
    WTB Resell Lots! 2011-Present RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    PC Marcus Lattimore
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 49ers_Bulls_Swag View Post
    Could use that Vincent Brown Inception RPA LMK if you see anything.
    Photobucket down right now for maintenance....will try back again and let u know 2nite or on friday. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    Photobucket down right now for maintenance....will try back again and let u know 2nite or on friday. thanks jeff
    Suppose to be down for another 55 minutes...

:)
    WTB Resell Lots! 2011-Present RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    PC Marcus Lattimore
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 49ers_Bulls_Swag View Post
    Suppose to be down for another 55 minutes...

:)
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

CMB and LMK if you want to work another good trade!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast