Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for Matthew Stafford base, inserts, ser#d, low end GU's

So I've decided to start working on super-collecting Matthew Stafford, I'm not going to go all crazy and spend a fortune, I'm going to take it slow and start purchasing/trading a few cards at a time, right now I'm looking for any low end Stafford cards, base cards I don't have, serial #'d cards, inserts, maybe even low end GU's, looking to buy or trade, looking for reasonable deals, PWE's are fine.

Thanks!

Need his 2012 base chrome?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (28)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardBandit View Post
    So I've decided to start working on super-collecting Matthew Stafford, I'm not going to go all crazy and spend a fortune, I'm going to take it slow and start purchasing/trading a few cards at a time, right now I'm looking for any low end Stafford cards, base cards I don't have, serial #'d cards, inserts, maybe even low end GU's, looking to buy or trade, looking for reasonable deals, PWE's are fine.

Thanks!
    Just to let you know...becoming a SuperCollector of Stafford and not going crazy or spending a fortune isn't possible...from personal experience
    Stafford PC: Hidden Content
    Trade bucket: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bdubs3316 View Post
    Just to let you know...becoming a SuperCollector of Stafford and not going crazy or spending a fortune isn't possible...from personal experience
    LOL well I'm not planning on Super-Collecting him to your status, I just want to get as many cards as I can get of his, I think out of all the players I seriously super-collect, Verlander and Max Scherzer are the ones I've spent quite a bit on. I love Max Scherzer though, he is an outstanding pitcher, probably one of the best but he is out-shadowed by Verlander, hence his cards are pretty cheap.

pm me an offer on these two thanks

Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (28)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardBandit View Post
    LOL well I'm not planning on Super-Collecting him to your status, I just want to get as many cards as I can get of his, I think out of all the players I seriously super-collect, Verlander and Max Scherzer are the ones I've spent quite a bit on. I love Max Scherzer though, he is an outstanding pitcher, probably one of the best but he is out-shadowed by Verlander, hence his cards are pretty cheap.
    i have some duplicates if you need any...
    Stafford PC: Hidden Content
    Trade bucket: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have the Topps Gold Stafford Rc /2009 for $10 Paypal and I will throw in some singles that I have sitting around.
    Eddie

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have topps chrome rookie, topps platinum rookie, and a few refractors pm me if interested
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast