Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Any interest in this? It's a chrome rc refractor

$13 dlvd! And I also toss in a finest stafford rc

Hey guys, appreciate all the offers so far, I'll be pm'ing you guys in the next few days, thnx!

I've got this, I could do $5 DLVD, lmk. Thanks.
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Just an update, I added a 'Stafford Tracker' on my "My Collection Info" page so people can see if I have a card or not before they make an offer:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/entri...ollecting-Info

10 topps
    12 prestige
    12 bowman
    12 topps prime
    09 sage base
    09 sage srandoutw stafford/sqnchez
    09 sage teamates stafford/moreno
    09 topps magic alumni stafford/moreno
    09 bowman rookie allstar
    09 prstige
    09 bowman
    Collects: John Starks, Derek Jeter and Eli Manning Auto's I understand you are a dealer and need the cheapest price, but that does not mean I will give away my cards to you.

Also a 2010 topps.prime 1127/1379
    Collects: John Starks, Derek Jeter and Eli Manning Auto's I understand you are a dealer and need the cheapest price, but that does not mean I will give away my cards to you.

If you want to trade, I have a bunch of Stafford. What exactly is the Darvish topps red card, Is that a 1/1? What kind of book value or trade value are you looking for it. Pm me thanks.
    I collect: HOF'er autos, vintage in superb condition 50's, 60', 70's & some early 80's all sports, .999 fine silver bars and coins. I only deal with people within the US so packages can be tracked. Hidden Content / Hidden Content

I will see what I have. It will take a few days.

Sent some PM's if I haven't pm'd you yet then I WILL eventually get back to you, just purchased a Stafford auto a few days ago and bidding on 2 mid-end Scherzers right now, so I might have to slow down for a couple weeks, but I WILL eventually PM you guys, thank you btw!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast