Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Contenders for $50 a box at DA...

If only, I lived in the US... $50 a box is a pretty insane deal.

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-ca...ckey-hobby-box
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Why do u have to live in the US to get this deal?

Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    If only, I lived in the US... $50 a box is a pretty insane deal.

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-ca...ckey-hobby-box
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 13stepper View Post

You don't but factor in the shipping & more then liking handling/customs fees & the box is nowhere close to $50 anymore closer to $70-$75
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

$24.95 to ship to Whitby, Ont is insane. That was the cheapest option.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This describes it:

Quote Originally Posted by Mnum View Post

You don't but factor in the shipping & more then liking handling/customs fees & the box is nowhere close to $50 anymore closer to $70-$75
    It sucks lol

This describes it:

It sucks lol
    Yup its actually $74.95 USD plus Customs/Duties on delivery
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mnum View Post
    Yup its actually $74.95 USD plus Customs/Duties on delivery
    I don't know where this info is coming from. It does depend on how many boxes you buy, max is 4 so that's what I've done. I'll also be buying more deals as they come up throughout the day. This is how my costs breakdown, taxes are calculated differently if you live in a province that has HST.

4 boxes of Contenders X $49.95 = 199.80 (dollar is at par, no conversion necessary)
    UPS Internation Saver X $25.00 = $25.00
    GST 5% = $11.24
    UPS "Box Handling Charge" = $10.00
    Total = $246.04

That makes is $246.04\4 = $61.51 per box!!!!!

And the nice thing is the UPS Box handling charge and the Shipping charge is a flat rate, so the more I buy today, the less I pay for each box.

The reason I"m posting this is it is a fantastic deal even for us Canadians! Speak with Brad Lohr at DACARDWORLD, he will set you up.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

I don't know where this info is coming from. It does depend on how many boxes you buy, max is 4 so that's what I've done. I'll also be buying more deals as they come up throughout the day. This is how my costs breakdown, taxes are calculated differently if you live in a province that has HST.

4 boxes of Contenders X $49.95 = 199.80 (dollar is at par, no conversion necessary)
    UPS Internation Saver X $25.00 = $25.00
    GST 5% = $11.24
    UPS "Box Handling Charge" = $10.00
    Total = $246.04

That makes is $246.04\4 = $61.51 per box!!!!!

And the nice thing is the UPS Box handling charge and the Shipping charge is a flat rate, so the more I buy today, the less I pay for each box.

The reason I"m posting this is it is a fantastic deal even for us Canadians! Speak with Brad Lohr at DACARDWORLD, he will set you up.
    Yeah, true that, but for those looking to pick up a box or something as opposed to the US, it's a lot more expensive lol

Also have The Cup for $380 a tin... Just saying that's a decent price.

Yea is cup for $380 decent?? Worth it?

Yeah, true that, but for those looking to pick up a box or something as opposed to the US, it's a lot more expensive lol
    That's fairly obvious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast