Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Yea is cup for $380 decent?? Worth it?

Wow, that is crazy!! Yes Cup for $380 is beyond decent, considering most Canadians were paying $500+ per tin, what do you think? Seeing that price makes me puke in my mouth, it actually really pisses me off. BECAUSE WE LIVE IN CANADA WE CANNOT BUY THIS DEAL.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Wow, that is crazy!! Yes Cup for $380 is beyond decent, considering most Canadians were paying $500+ per tin, what do you think? Seeing that price makes me puke in my mouth, it actually really pisses me off. BECAUSE WE LIVE IN CANADA WE CANNOT BUY THIS DEAL.

Yup. Considering they had it at $500 too. This is more what I was trying to get towards. The minute they put 11/12 or 12/13 UD products on sale I get sadfaced for everyone. However... You can get around it if you really want to: Find a member in the states, send them the money+shipping+ a little fee, they'll get it, and then ship it back to you. For something like the Cup, definitely worth doing that. Heck, you could probably sell the tin for more than that up here lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know where this info is coming from. It does depend on how many boxes you buy, max is 4 so that's what I've done. I'll also be buying more deals as they come up throughout the day. This is how my costs breakdown, taxes are calculated differently if you live in a province that has HST.

4 boxes of Contenders X $49.95 = 199.80 (dollar is at par, no conversion necessary)
    UPS Internation Saver X $25.00 = $25.00
    GST 5% = $11.24
    UPS "Box Handling Charge" = $10.00
    Total = $246.04

That makes is $246.04\4 = $61.51 per box!!!!!

And the nice thing is the UPS Box handling charge and the Shipping charge is a flat rate, so the more I buy today, the less I pay for each box.

The reason I"m posting this is it is a fantastic deal even for us Canadians! Speak with Brad Lohr at DACARDWORLD, he will set you up.

I got it from there Website. We are in Ontario tax is actually 13% here not 5% & its $25 international saver if you buy just one box. Whenever i order from them I order in bulk otherwise the shipping is just not worth it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

$50 a box is a great price just ordered 3 for the heck of it should be here Monday/Tuesday.

3 boxes for $150 with a decent chance of a booklet or a nice Auto Patch, I don't see how you can go wrong at this price.

BANNED

Country

Cup for $380 is now sold out. They also now have zenith blasters for only $6!! Retail is $29.99. 1 hit per box.

It also said that the same boxes for sale now will be back for sale on the actual black friday. So I expect to pick some cup up then.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mw83krk's Items on eBay

Living 5 minutes from the border has it it's perks at times :)

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

Man that's DollarStore prices on the Panini stuff..........

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't know where this info is coming from. It does depend on how many boxes you buy, max is 4 so that's what I've done. I'll also be buying more deals as they come up throughout the day. This is how my costs breakdown, taxes are calculated differently if you live in a province that has HST.

4 boxes of Contenders X $49.95 = 199.80 (dollar is at par, no conversion necessary)
    UPS Internation Saver X $25.00 = $25.00
    GST 5% = $11.24
    UPS "Box Handling Charge" = $10.00
    Total = $246.04

That makes is $246.04\4 = $61.51 per box!!!!!

And the nice thing is the UPS Box handling charge and the Shipping charge is a flat rate, so the more I buy today, the less I pay for each box.

The reason I"m posting this is it is a fantastic deal even for us Canadians! Speak with Brad Lohr at DACARDWORLD, he will set you up.

Dont forget to add the 40$ they will charge you for brokerage fees.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Dont forget to add the 40$ they will charge you for brokerage fees.

You are 100% incorrect. I've been buying from DACARDWORLD for a number of years, never paid a brokerage fee once. The reason I've never paid a brokerage fee is because I use UPS International Saver. That shipping method covers brokerage fees.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow ! Great Deal !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast