Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    tried to PM you but ur box is full,what will u give me on the 2 cards
    looking for any vintage star baseball cards,any patch or auto cards,jason thompson (sac kings)jared cook(tennessee titans)michael oher(ravens) Rookies
    Photobucket

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    ttt. Bring me AJ Green!
    CURRENTLY LOOKING TO MAKE THE DEMARCO MURRAY TOPPS CHROME RAINBOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY REFRACTORS PM ME
    Bucket-
    Hidden Content

i have 3 aj contenders autos, julio absolute reebok logo patch 1/5 and julio crown royale jumbo 3 color patch auto /50
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

PM sent
    CURRENTLY LOOKING TO MAKE THE DEMARCO MURRAY TOPPS CHROME RAINBOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY REFRACTORS PM ME
    Bucket-
    Hidden Content

did u still want the 2 card yousaid you did ?? your pm box is full
    looking for any vintage star baseball cards,any patch or auto cards,jason thompson (sac kings)jared cook(tennessee titans)michael oher(ravens) Rookies
    Photobucket

Hidden Content

Please pm me if interested in the following two Julio jones autos.

Julio Jones 2011 absolute war room jersey auto /49
    julio jones 2011 prestige nfl draft auto.

Pm is key
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by atazmatic View Post
    did u still want the 2 card yousaid you did ?? your pm box is full
    Please pm me. Box is not full now
    Bucket-
    Hidden Content

200 on the book, 45 on the aj/greg dual.

Only other book to sell on ebay was the /10 and went for 295, this is the /15 and is just as sexy.

Gunna pass. thanks tho
    Bucket-
    Hidden Content

you need this be any chance?
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast