Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Certified

2012 Certified

Set has been completed, thanks to all who helped me wrap this one up
    Last edited by 97S281_27; 05-04-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

List in my original post is still up to date...
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

i have 17,31,46,74,88,113,118,135,140....
    LMK if interested.
    I collect Alstott, please PM with anything you have of him, if nothing lmk and I will look through your bucket.
    Hidden Content <-- BUCKET!
    Collecting MIKE ALSTOTT, base,inserts,#'d,GU,Autos.
    -
    Working on a Baltimore Orioles Project as well. See link for info
    Hidden Content
    *Full time student playing football and working. Please be patient* *please respond even if NO!*

Unfortunately I don't have anything of him and the only stuff I have scanned in my bucket are autos and GU/jersey cards which i'm not looking to trade for a handfull of base. If you want to give me a list of other players you might be interested in I can check and give you a list of what I have to offer in trade.
    Hidden Content

have these.dont know bvs as i dont have a football beckett.
    #4,23,37,40,46,80,83,86,94,112

im more of a baseball guy than football.have any inserts of jeter,griffey jr,trout,harper,ripken jr.lmk

The list in my original post is still up to date, card #'s shown in red are incoming
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast