Thread: Ace Fact Cards?

Question Ace Fact Cards?

Anybody know anything about these? They were similar to Top Trumps. 33 cards & apparently hard to get a full set now. A friend has a full set apparently these 2 are usually the cards missing.

Anyone know how much a set would go for or if they are on Beckett??

Thanks

Looking for Bears, NFL Europe, Mike Tomczak & Garrett Wolfe Hidden Content

I LIVE IN IRELAND

Hidden Content

Found them on Beckett. Here is the information that it lists...
    This 33-card set measures approximately 2 1/4" by 3 5/8". This set was manufactured in West Germany (by Ace Fact Pack) for release in Great Britain and features rounded corners and a playing card type of design on the back. There are 22 player cards in this set and we have checklisted those cards in alphabetical order.
    Apparently every team put out one of these sets during that year. A set was even created for tennis stars of that year. Here is what you get if you go to Beckett and search for "Ace Fact": http://www.beckett.com/search/#term=Ace+fact&tmm=all
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

The Rice and Montana should command over $50 each on eBay. Nice find! Thats a very rare set.
    Rumor has it that the majority of the production was destroyed during shipping due to snow storm accidents.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Thanks guys. No pricing on Beckett?

Looking for Bears, NFL Europe, Mike Tomczak & Garrett Wolfe Hidden Content

I LIVE IN IRELAND

Hidden Content

I'm sure there is but due to the copyright issues we cannot give you the pricing information on them.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Hello, I am looking for a 1988 Ace Fact Pack Raiders set. Do you have one, or could you help me find one? Please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by cree213 View Post
    Hello, I am looking for a 1988 Ace Fact Pack Raiders set. Do you have one, or could you help me find one? Please let me know.
    Best of luck... Just watch eBay is my best advice... some were listed in droves 6 months ago.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite