Thread: Hoops for sell

Hoops for sell

Selling the following

Rookie Impact Enas Kanter auto - 15
    Marieff Morris Rookie Impact auto - 15
    Then most of my prestigous picks autos excpt my beal ,waiters and walker. All others are for sell. Scans are in my bucket. Will take offers as a lot as well.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

bump. Looking to move these auto's today. Will take best offers as well.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

Can't seem to get on your bucket. Do you have a list of the autos with price?
    Looking to trade for Derek Jeter, Amare Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony, Michael Jordan, and anything that catches my eye.
    Photobucket- Hidden Content

http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/...0FT%20or%20FS/

Prestige Picks autos -Jeremy Tyler
    Jordan Williams
    Evan FOurnier
    Arnett Moultrie
    COrey Joseph
    John Jenkins
    Chandlar Parson

Nba Hoops Rookie Impact

Enes Kanter
    Markieef Morris
    Tyler Zeller
    Reggie Williams

Only ones I am not selling in those scans are the John Henson and Kemba Walker auto
    Hidden Content

bump. Henson and Walker auto is f/s now as well
    Hidden Content

They are not for Sell they are For sale.
    I WILL NOT GIFT!!!!!
    I pc Chris Givens
    Im also Collecting a Mike Williams 2012 Chrome Rainbow lmk if you have any to help

Hidden Content

Did anybody ask you if we needed a spell check?
    Hidden Content