01/02 SPGU Jagr glove, Selanne stick for trade plus other patches

Picked up this Jagr, so throwing it up with the other patches I have for trade right now. Looking mostly for stuff of players listed in my sig, but the Kiprusoff and Tandems could possibly be had for certain '90s inserts. Thanks.

Last edited by kurri17; 11-11-2012 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Additional info
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

Interested in the glove.
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

Also intrested in the glove. Please check my salelist.

Thanks!!
    Hidden Content
    Jagr Collection; Hidden Content
    Tradelist and salelist:Hidden Content

PMs sent. Thanks.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

What the heck, up one more time.
    Hidden Content

I'll take a shot at the glove too for the what the heck of it!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content My Photobucket is out of date. I am now fully uploaded to the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Now collecting Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Still have these.
    Hidden Content