'03 Looney Tunes

I have this Gordon #30, looked a few diff. ways
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Well, technically that is a non-sports card. However, I do know that at one time we made exceptions to adding non-sport cards to sports IF the card features someone from that sport. So, with that being said, I made the same exception with this card. Since it features Jeff Gordon, it has now been added to racing. You should be able to find it in racing listed under 2003 Inkworks Looney Tunes Back In Action.
    Last edited by JKC; 11-15-2012 at 07:53 AM.

OK, Thanks, added, it didnt show up in a Gordon search tho, had to no-name search for it
    Theres a Looney Tunes set in FB also
    Can be archived
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You're welcome, and thank you for letting me know about this!

Sometimes when something doesn't show up in a search for someone, I suggest try updating the player index for that specific person. Of course, if this doesn't work, you can always ask in the sport's feedback forum and someone from that area will try to help as soon as they can. I too did not see the card on my initial search for it a little bit ago. After doing an update (or an Index this player) for Jeff Gordon under the player indexing, it and about 20 others are now going to appear in the search for him.

As for the Looney Tunes set in football, sorry I can't help with that and you'll have to post about it in their forum.

Thanks again, and I'm going to archive this thread now.