is anyone doing a "secret santa" on SCF this year?

In the past years i have participated in a highend SS here, but i can find a thread about it anywhere. is anyone running one?
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I did one a few years ago and used to run them on Beckett I may do one have to check the rules again.
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

That'd be neat to do something like that. I've never participated in one on a forum. Hopefully someone will start one.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

I'm in if you do one!
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

i would love to participate if one gets going
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Mods, any idea if we can do this?

I have linked Roger to this thread. Will have some input for you soon.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Just a few guidelines.

1. Any member who wishes to run a Secret Santa must be in good standing with no tags that restrict trading (no MSF or No Trades/Buy/Sell tags), must not have recently gotten an infraction for a bad trade, must not have any recent negative feedback, and must not have any disputes currently open against them.

2. Anyone who wishes to participate must meet these same guidelines.

3. The person running the SS must contact a mod in that sport forum and ask them to help (football mod for a football SS, baseball mod for a baseball SS, etc.) so that the mod can be aware of it and help monitor the thread for people who do not meet the above criteria. When all spots are filled the member running the SS must give a list of all participants and who each participant is supposed to be sending to.

4. SS can not be posted in the trade manager. No feedback can be left for SS transactions. SCF takes no responsibility for any part of the SS transactions if it turns bad (no dispute team help, no staff intervention, etc.).

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."