Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    its worked out well so far- ive sold 3 cards and made 210 bucks...cant argue that. and i still have all my favorite cards left, so i dont have to move those out at all
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Sounds like you've made yourself happy. I am actually in the process of doing the same with my Eric Decker PC. As soon as Manning went to Denver Decker shot out of my range. I picked out my favorite cards to keep and have been selling everything else. It let me really focus on my main guy, Chad Greenway and start two smaller PCs in the process. Plus, it has more or less paid for most of my Christmas gifts this year!

I would definately keep your favorites and like you said, let the others go at your price. There's no reason to sell just to sell.
    Hidden Content
    Focusing on Chad Greenway and John Carlson.
    If you don't use at least a top loader and a bubble mailer, let me know before we trade.

Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    its worked out well so far- ive sold 3 cards and made 210 bucks...cant argue that. and i still have all my favorite cards left, so i dont have to move those out at all
    Nicely done! My eBay fees this month are higher than I've ever seen in my life, which means it's been a good month, and I still have close to 500 cards sitting around. All that means is that there's still about 350 to try and move.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 212 Unique Cards + 9 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

I"m not sure how anyone could do a PC of a new player and come even close to getting a decent amount of his cards. I have a decent Troy Aikman PC (2000 plus different cards) and am working on getting the rest but it's gotten expensive. About a year ago I decided to PC another player so that I could justify some of the shipping costs of only purchasing one aikman card by being able to add a lot more of a second player. As I looked at who to pick I quickly realized that there was no way I could do a current player so I chose Jay Novacek and Ty Detmer. I now have at least half of each of their cards and I think 2013 is going to be a great year for all three collections for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12