Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No doubt, I couldn't agree with you more on the Falcons winning the division. I was only stating the outside chance that it is possible mathmatically. Without doubt, we are in the wild card hunt right now. Only 1/2 game behind Seattle and the Giants and 1 game behind the Packers. The Schiano era is in full effect and I really think we are going to get a wild card. I'm not thinking Superbowl, but by the end of the season, you'll think back on this post and realize how right I was. Just wait until we play ATL and we'll talk. P.S. how is talib workin' out for ya? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
    i'm going to disagree. they haven't beaten anyone of note and i don't think they've been better than the 1 loss falcons, the 1 loss texans or even the 2 loss bears. there are a half dozen teams that i'd worry more about before the bucs even enter the conversation. the thought that they even have a chance that the division is a little on the optomistic side. the falcons would have to absolutely collapse in order for that to happen.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    No doubt, I couldn't agree with you more on the Falcons winning the division. I was only stating the outside chance that it is possible mathmatically. Without doubt, we are in the wild card hunt right now. Only 1/2 game behind Seattle and the Giants and 1 game behind the Packers. The Schiano era is in full effect and I really think we are going to get a wild card. I'm not thinking Superbowl, but by the end of the season, you'll think back on this post and realize how right I was. Just wait until we play ATL and we'll talk. P.S. how is talib workin' out for ya? LOL
    I wouldn't know. He hasn't played yet. you might be jumping the gun a bit on your team. let's see how they finish and do in the playoffs before asking everyone to jump on their bandwagon. just like the falcons, i'm still not convinced that the bucs are a good team yet.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

I'm not trying to convince anyone to jump on the bandwagon. I would rather have it the other way. We are good and we are young. I think the future is looking bright and feel we are just starting to gel as a team. It is all about how we handle the Saints really. If we can't get a win in the dome, we have no chance of a wild card unless they stumble along the way. I know the two teams above us in the 5 and 6 seed spots right now we can catch w/ a win against Carolina. BTW sorry for jacking the thread. :) You see, my Bucs have NEVER had an offense that could put up points like this so I'm very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jprt80; 11-14-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton

coming from a huge bucs fan, we have an amazing offense, wow what a change. But we dont make the playoffs. Our defense is T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. iT'S A PAIN TO WATCH TEAMS DICE US LIKE WE ARE A NCAA TEAMS. We have no secondary, and we just lost Black. With a good defensive draft we can be in the running next year but we have only beatin the panthers, raiders, vikes, chiefs, and chargers. I dont see how any of those wins excite you? We blew a huge lead again NYG(terrible defense) again against NO(terrible defense) and could score a touchdown plenty of times against a 6 point deficit against the cowboys. And RG3 drove the redskins down the fiel is 3-4 plays under a minute and no timeouts to beat us.(terrible defense) losing games like that shows that we are pretenders...but on a good note, I DO HOPE YOUR RIGHT :) HAHA!

Secondary bad? Yes. Defense horrible? Not so much. We have the BEST run defense in the league at 80.1 yds a game. Leonard Johnso is playing well now that he has seen increased play time. I'm hoping they will start giving Bowers some more reps and we can get a pass rush. Bennett is the only one this year to get pressure after the loss of Clayborn in week two or three.
    I admit losing those big leads v. NO and NYG was brutal. You also have to take into account that the O-line has a couple of guys who haven't seen a lot of gametime w/ the starters and are now starting to come together. There is ALWAYS one team that starts to get it right mid-season and make a run. That team this year is Tampa Bay
    Hidden Content

The lions are about to finish 7-0 beating the packers twice, surprising the texans on thanksgiving, getting an easy win against the colts, Destroying the not so amazing falcons and finishing off with a win against chicago for the last wild card spot in the NFC.....

At least I can dream.

wow that is a tough road to travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91 View Post
    The lions are about to finish 7-0 beating the packers twice, surprising the texans on thanksgiving, getting an easy win against the colts, Destroying the not so amazing falcons and finishing off with a win against chicago for the last wild card spot in the NFC.....

At least I can dream.
    Hidden Content

I'm afraid that the giants are turning into pretenders. Especially with their schedule. But after last yr, who can complain?
    Watch out for the Pack and saints.

Can we be serious for a moment. Clearly, the biggest pretenders are my Panthers. We were guaranteeing playoffs or even a Superbowl. Unless we win 7 in a row, none of those are even close to happening.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91 View Post

At least I can dream.
    I wish. The Lions may be the biggest disappointment this year, but I can't say I'm that surprised. They did nothing to help their roster in the offseason other than re-sign some of their players and draft some players, all of which haven't made much impact at all and some of which have played brutally bad. I expected them to still be quite good though. Last year's offense was good in each quarter, this year's is only good in the 4th. If they can correct that problem, who knows? I don't think they can though. At least CJ is still a beast.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast