Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (388)
    Country

Bought my son a Cup tin and got a decoy!

Well as a lot of you know my 8 year old son (Tyler) is trying to build the CUP sets from all years.

and every so often i buy him a tin of Cup to open. We live in the Toronto area and since the Expo is on I said why not.

This is what we got.

I will scan the cards at some point next week.

Base-
    Anze Kopitar 65/249

RC-
    Tomas Vincour 236/249 (3 color)

Signature Patch-
    Ron Hextall 50/75 (2 color)

Honorable Numbers
    Brad Marchand 43/63 (2 color)

DECOY!

and this

to bad it is a redemption but since I was at the expo I talked with UD and they told me it would not be long. They even told me why it was not live it is a great story about how UD needed to pay one of the players before he sent the cards back. BUt that has been taken care of now so I am told.

ENSHRINEMENTS TRIPLES

PATRICK ROY / MARTIN BRODEUR / CAREY PRICE

/10

All for trade except the RC and BASE.

Gary

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job Tyler! Nice seeing you at the expo!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See ts-jersey1's Items on eBay

Wow, nice card :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

"They even told me why it was not live it is a great story about how UD needed to pay one of the players before he sent the cards back."

I am not surprised lol, hopefully you get it soon lol. I wouldn't call it a great story, more an idiotic one on Upper Deck's part that I would be embarassed to have to tell a collector who pulled the redemption. "Ummm yeah, we didn't have the money to pay him yet...."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha wow nice! I actually saw you and your son open that tin live at the CnC booth. Congrats!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Considering that all of one of those three guys' autographed content in The Cup was a redemption initially, I have a pretty good feeling as to who it is.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

"They even told me why it was not live it is a great story about how UD needed to pay one of the players before he sent the cards back."

I am not surprised lol, hopefully you get it soon lol. I wouldn't call it a great story, more an idiotic one on Upper Deck's part that I would be embarassed to have to tell a collector who pulled the redemption. "Ummm yeah, we didn't have the money to pay him yet...."

My thought exactly! Why in the world would you tell someone that? Just say, "We should have those cards in hand very soon" and leave it at that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats! I tried to buy it from your son, but he is a tough negotiator! hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Lucky :) nice pull!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pull! Congrats to your son Tyler. Check my bucket might have some Cup cards he needs or would like. I have not scanned them all yet but there is quite a few in there