What to buy with a tight budget?

Geting back into this hobby and in a spending mood as the holidays are approaching, with about $50-80 dollars as a budget what should I go for? Any boxes are within this price range (old or new) but have a solid yield of hits? Or should I get lots of singles and start trading on here?

I would highly recommend singles. Boxes have the element of surprise, sure, but the "hits" you get may not be of players highly sought after, you know? Might as well buy a known quantity...
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

I'd go the singles route
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

90% of the time singles are the way to go and offer the best value.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

It really depends on your collecting goals. I always look for inexpensive singles (autos, nice rookies, PC players, etc) to pick up but if I am in a buying mood and am looking for a box I would get something like nba hoops, leaf draft pics or score football. They may not offer all of the high end stuff but you will still get a good amount of rookies and the non glossy design is perfect for IP/TTM autos and you still may get an auto in the box.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Why not go with a box of 11/12 Panini Limited and try your luck for a nice rookie auto redemption? :)

-Brandon