Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Michael Jordan UD Exquisite 10/25 extra quad jersey card EQ-MJ

I listed this card on ebay and the seller did not come through with the funds. I'm looking for Michael Jordan autos/high end cards or I can sell the card before I re-list it on ebay. I took some high quality shots of the card. I also have another 07-08 Exquisite Michael Jordan 07/25 that I've also never seen listed anywhere. My user id on ebay is grogmug23 and I've had 100% feedback for the last twelve years. PM me or let me know if you're interested. I would like to work something out as soon as possible. Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive seen this listed. I owned a copy about 2 years ago and sold it for about 125. I see yours went to 200 but reserve wasnt met...for a jersey card, I would have taken than and ran. I dont know if youll get offers more than $200.