Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

My Expo Thread with a 3-Star Show #11 Style

I was going to give you all a play by play of my day, but you don't really care to read... you want pics!

this does not include a trade that I made with ravens_creed.

Pickups for 11-12 Dominion

Joe Finley

Gabriel Bourque

John Moore

Ryan Ellis

Brett Connolly

Matt Frattin

and

Louis Leblanc! - Thanks to the boys from CnC for working with me on a trade/sale!

Now for the Perreault PC Pickups

Because I couldn't have 1, I grabbed 2

2006-07 Parkhurst Autograph

And from a 3-way deal with gomaz and LSOH

Now for the Top 3....

Normally, the LeBlanc probably makes it, but not today.

3rd Star --> 09-10 Trilogy Perreault Scripted Swatches 1st Star #/10

2nd Star --> This pickup I made after being at the show for 20 minutes. Tuukkatime and his better-half were around for this deal and pickup. I probably paid a bit much for it, but its an awesome piece

2004-05 SP Authentic SOTT Quad Beliveau/Dionne/Perreault and Bossy #/20

1st Star --> This is my new cornerstone piece. It took a lot of work with FASTMAX and with a major assist from gary991979 by trading for it and then working out a trade with me for it. Thank you to both for helping me obtain what is going to be the crown jewel of my collection.

2004-05 Legends Classics Triple Auto of the French Connection!!!!

This was an awesome day at the expo. It was great to meet and hangout some of the awesome people in the hobby like gary991979, ouelll2, hossa18sens, reoddal, flopfish (thanks for riding shotgun up to Toronto with me), 30ranfordfan, fastmax, gomaz, ravens_creed and anyone else that I inadvertently missed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That French Connection card is amazing. It takes me way back (probably cause I'm so old). Great pickups.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Awesome pickups. Thanks for the ride up again! Was trying to find you to show you my superlative stuff :p like that French connection though!