Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

whites never had it tough? you certainly don't know what you are talking about, try having to fight everyday because of the color of your skin and being dirt poor on top of that.
    look at who is still poor and low income today. ever see the apalacian people?
    you watch too much tv and never been to the ghetto or you would realize how inaccurate that statement is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

"THEY"? How about me who was beat up and had a gun and razor to my head and throat in MIDDLE SCHOOL for no other fact than the color of MY skin.

Grow up little boy

I think we can all agree that kids get picked on and beat up for a million different reasons at school.....I'm sorry that you were subjected to racism in your school, I saw racism and bigotry in my school as well, I can't say it happened to me, but I was well aware of it and it always made me sick.

The only thing I'm saying is that Whites are the majority in this country, they hold most of the "power", and collectively they have not had as hard of a time as minorities.

I'm not saying that no whites are subjected to racism, that would be shortsighted and ignorant.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think we can all agree that kids get picked on and beat up for a million different reasons at school.....I'm sorry that you were subjected to racism in your school, I saw racism and bigotry in my school as well, I can't say it happened to me, but I was well aware of it and it always made me sick.

The only thing I'm saying is that Whites are the majority in this country, they hold most of the "power", and collectively they have not had as hard of a time as minorities.

I'm not saying that no whites are subjected to racism, that would be shortsighted and ignorant.

You're starting to get it. The second half is that it's socially acceptable and perfectly okay to be racist against a white...man...who's not gay...

That's where this problem lies. With the social acceptability of hating straight white men.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

See Alex you are better than your original post. I get it. You are young and passionate about things you believe in. Stick to being positive about those things and you will do more good in the world.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

No, it's nonsense.

They are the Majority, they hold most of the power, and they have NEVER had it tough in this country.

I don't want to hear any whining.

This is like the Christians saying that they are persecuted in a country where 70% of the population believes what they believe.

just because a race has a national majority doesn't mean that people of that race can't be discriminated against. Sure, white's have the majority of the power in government and business, but there are many other ways that whites could be discriminated against. There are all types of levels of discrimination.

Also, there's a difference between reporting or talking about instances of discrimination and whining about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

to add to my response just posted... another white american's power has no real bearing on me for the most part. Collectivity of a certain races numbers or power has little to do when one is in a specific situation for an individual.

I don't disagree that white's racial struggles are much less than other minorities but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen and isn't just as wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

"THEY"? How about me who was beat up and had a gun and razor to my head and throat in MIDDLE SCHOOL for no other fact than the color of MY skin.

yeah but back then that was your fault!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

This is why I want the colleges to start using socio-economic status in determining admittance and Pell's. Within the next 50 years whites will be a minority. Are they going to change the rules so white kids get an advantage at that time?

On side note, I will happily cede the title of the cause of the US' problems to the Hispanic male or female. LOL.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 11-12-2012 at 10:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

I heard some white supremicist say that over the next few generations with all the interracial relationships we would have a world of mixed brown people with no more races. I thought to my self what an idiotic statement.

Yeah and I heard Kanye West say "President Bush hates black people" on national television.

I thought to myself then what an idiotic statement.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yeah and I heard Kanye West say "President Bush hates black people" on national television.

I thought to myself then what an idiotic statement.

Haha Mike Myers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12