Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flying Flyers High with Hextall

Titles are so tough to come up with these days. I have included some Orange and Black Ron Hextall love that I have acquired over the last few weeks. Panini is making some cool looking stuff. Now if I can only get my hands on ALL of them, I would be happy. Alas, I have already been overtaken on a few of the cards...But that won't keep me from trying. Please enjoy the following...

2011-12 In The Game Between the Pipes Dual Autograph # of 5

2011-12 Panini Dominion Quad Jersey (#40) 15-25

2011-12 Panini Dominion Quad Jersey Prime (#40) 2-5

2011-12 Panini Dominion Brand Logo (#78) 4-5

2011-12 Panini Dominion Strapping Lads (#2) 1-7

And, a few more Flyers (non Hextall) pickups that I liked:

2011-12 Panini Dominion Crazy Eights Philadelphia Flyers (#12) 18-25 (1 front)

2011-12 Panini Dominion Crazy Eights Philadelphia Flyers (#12) 18-25 (2 back)

2011-12 Panini Prime Trios Read, Couturier, Bryzgalov (#15) 19-150

I also have some nice Broad Street Boys and Bernie Parent items, but that will be another post. Enjoy and comments are appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Great show with some amazing Orange and Black.

Still kicking myself for not going higher on the Hextall/Bob dual.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

That brand logo is sick

SCF Rewards
    Country

beautiful stuff, hexy is my all time fav. really like the quad goalie cards.
    the booklet is great too, but they may have jumped the gun with read and couturier in there. not sure they're in the same class as those other guys yet...hope they are some day tho.