Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I should have all the base you need or at least all but maybe 5. I have earl thomas purple, orange, xfractor, doug baldwin xfractor, russell wilson orange, just to name a few....you have quite a bit i can use

blackmon black ref
    matt ryan camo
    von miller pink
    hakeem nicks purple

2011 chrome
    ponder rc orange ref
    von miller bowman chrome rc
    kaepernick xfractor
    julio jones orange ref x2
    ray rice black
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

still need the polamalu xfractor and luck 57

Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    mattlee-- I have a turbin x-fractor for your josh freeman orange. I can't respond to your pm until you clear some space in your inbox
    sounds good, post it PWE

Quote Originally Posted by danielalba View Post
    hey good buddy do u have any extra luck rg3 or demarco murray let me know thanks
    not from chrome but maybe in other sets

Quote Originally Posted by tekc8083 View Post
    I should have all the base you need or at least all but maybe 5. I have earl thomas purple, orange, xfractor, doug baldwin xfractor, russell wilson orange, just to name a few....you have quite a bit i can use

blackmon black ref
    matt ryan camo
    von miller pink
    hakeem nicks purple

2011 chrome
    ponder rc orange ref
    von miller bowman chrome rc
    kaepernick xfractor
    julio jones orange ref x2
    ray rice black
    only think i needed was the earl purple from your list, i will update my lists, most of the unnumbered wants are all taken care of, now need some color!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by mattleegee View Post
    sounds good, post it PWE

not from chrome but maybe in other sets

only think i needed was the earl purple from your list, i will update my lists, most of the unnumbered wants are all taken care of, now need some color!

any way you could pm me a concealed cash with earl thomas for what i was interested in

thanks
    kc
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tekc8083 View Post
    any way you could pm me a concealed cash with earl thomas for what i was interested in

thanks
    kc
    that would work, let me check and see what i have to trade, some of that 2011 chrome might be gone since i havent updated 2011 stuff for awhile

only thing for 2012 is the von miller someone has dibs on but the others are open
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by mattleegee View Post
    that would work, let me check and see what i have to trade, some of that 2011 chrome might be gone since i havent updated 2011 stuff for awhile

only thing for 2012 is the von miller someone has dibs on but the others are open
    ok, just shoot me a pm when you can
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    ok just let me know what yah got Thanks

saw ur previous post, do you need any base cards for your set? i could finish your base set if you need any still. you had a couple things i could use. like lavonte david gold
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Hidden Content

@mattlee-- deal posted PWE is fine w/ me. thanks
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast