Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(78)
    Country
    See Bramursgrl2004's Items on eBay

12-13 Upperdeck S1 Trade Redemption cards

Opeend a couple of boxes of UDS1 at the Expo on Saturday (wil make a post later) and one of the boxes had a "Trade Upper Deck" Redemption #3 in the box. Not knowing what this was I went back to the UD both and aksed one of the people(Chris) what the card was for. I was quite surprised when he said they were inserted at 1 per 5-6 cases, not boxes but cases and they are apearently a really tough pull. What he also said that they will be for a very short run set for the top 3 rookies when the NHL resumes either this year or next. The cards most likely won't be auto'd, but still sounds very cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Very nice pull you were able to get.

For those of you who may not be aware heres a better explanation of the card from UD's facebook page

No auto, no game used, no serial numbering, not an additional young gun just an extra inserted rookie.

My personal advice to anyone who pulls them, do like the cup video cards and sell now while they're hot!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I saw the same one pop up on ebay and I was left scratching my head as to what it could be. I`m guessing, then, the description in this listing is not accurate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251181265873...84.m1438.l2649

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I saw the same one pop up on ebay and I was left scratching my head as to what it could be. I`m guessing, then, the description in this listing is not accurate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251181265873?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1438.l2649

Yep that seller is lying when he said UD told him they will be auto'd, he probably never even asked and just put that in the listing just to put it there. UD made it clear in the above post that theres no autos/gu'ed/serial numbering.