Kronozio
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $33 PP GIFT for best lot!

$33 PP GIFT for best lot!

So my last thread was kind of a failure, i didn't come across anything that really blew me away like i was hoping for it's probably my fault as i didnt really explain what i wanted just told people to offer up.

Can spend up to $37 GIFT

So basically looking for

-3-5 nice cards
    -Doesn't need to be superstars but not looking for no namers and bums
    -Have no interest in inserts/parallels and low end RCs
    -Would like patch/autos/jerseys/prime sort of cards not just plain $10 Jersey or auto cards
    -Products i have interest in are Certified/Prime/Artifacts/The Cup/Dominion etc.
    -Not looking through buckets you know what you have and what youre looking for
    -Scans/pictures will help make the sale (Not interested in investing money in cards i cant see) even if you can get pictures from Ebay that look similar to your card.
    -Not paying more than eBay prices, preferably a little under completed eBay prices
    -Don't have much interest in pre 2010 cards but if it's a nice patch or auto I could be interested

Hope this helps narrow down what i'm looking for :)

Please PM or Reply with offers

Thanks guys
    Last edited by DnJcards; 11-11-2012 at 08:02 PM.

$33 delivered:

Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

PM coming
    Thanks to nyr4life for the amazing banner!
    Hidden Content
    SUPER COLLECTING ANTON LANDER
    (Not looking for any multi-player cards)

Thanks to the three who posted pics but I'm going to pass and p8 pm replied to.

recieved a couple more nice offers and am waiting on a few replies but money is still available

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast