Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank You

Thanks to all the SCF collectors who came to In The GameLand and made the Fall Expo our best ever.

Brian Price and all the In The GameLand staff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Thank you for the awesome products, experience, and redemptions. I became a HUGE ITG fan after my Superlative box... You do products right, license or not. Thank you for the awesome cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'd thank you back, but I'm stuck in Vancouver. In a couple weeks I'll be posting the my "completed" Forever Rivals set, the cards I decided to chase. For THAT I thank you very very VERY much sir. For everybody that did attend the Expo, I hope you had the time of your card-geek lives!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I missed the Expo, but like Flopfish I want thank you for putting out top notch products. I picked up my share of Superlative 3 & all I can say is bravo keep up the good work

SCF Rewards
    Country

You've certainly earned more fans than I hope you expected. Great way to restore some good news to our hurting hobby.

If word of mouth is everything in advertising, I'll keep talkin good things about ITG :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks to you for another great showing. The Lafleur Stick Rack card I showed you from one of my Forever Rivals boxes was my best hit the entire weekend. An awesome card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that there are many choices for your hard earned hobby dollars and I certainly appreciate the support we received at the Fall Expo.

We make our products for collectors and when collectors enjoy them, it means that we did our job.

Thank you all again.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

Broke my first ITG Product Forever Rivals at the show on friday.

Enjoyed the Product, no line or time hassle just come in a break the box and of course the redemption card ! ( nice quad 16/19 )

I went back on Sunday and broke another box. ( Gilmour/Recchi 1/1 )

Best set up at the Expo by far !!!!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Thank you for the awesome products, experience, and redemptions. I became a HUGE ITG fan after my Superlative box... You do products right, license or not. Thank you for the awesome cards!

ITGU would have a license, but there is a vertically challenged guy making over 8 million somewhere in NY that is taking it personally and being a Richard Noggin about it, and won't allow it because he is a grudge-holder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ITGU would have a license, but there is a vertically challenged guy making over 8 million somewhere in NY that is taking it personally and being a Richard Noggin about it, and won't allow it because he is a grudge-holder.

Hmmm I wonder who that could be lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast