Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - 1172hunt will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs

Could you look at my bucket and see if there is anything you like and then i can guage what to look at in your bucket? LMK. Thanks.

http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ2QQtppZZ16

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wavescrashing's Items on eBay

Hey how about the Dalton, Green, Spiller, and I'm assuming you mean the Luck Prime RC? If so those 4 for these 2 below. Also how did you know I had a Luck RC since I don't have them listed on my site and instead another trading board lol

2007 NT Michael Irvin Timeline "NFL" triple patch #d/25
    2012 Spx Ryan Tannehill jersey auto rc

I don't think I would trade the Irvin for the 2 gu'd and the luck rc, but how about the Tannehill spx for the Dalton certified?
    Also, luck is listed on your site under rcs and inserts.

Could you look at my bucket and see if there is anything you like and then i can guage what to look at in your bucket? LMK. Thanks.

http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ2QQtppZZ16

Let me reiterate, my bucket is not up to date, which is why this thread has the detailed list of every card I have available. Do not rely on my bucket. Go back to the first page, pick something and let me know what you like. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(74)
    Country
    See solid132's Items on eBay

I don't think I would trade the Irvin for the 2 gu'd and the luck rc, but how about the Tannehill spx for the Dalton certified?
    Also, luck is listed on your site under rcs and inserts.

Let me reiterate, my bucket is not up to date, which is why this thread has the detailed list of every card I have available. Do not rely on my bucket. Go back to the first page, pick something and let me know what you like. Thanks.

Totally understandable, worth a try though lol, but ill do the Dalton for Tanne post it up, Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have a flip through my bucket and tradelist and let me know if there is anything you like - lots I could pick from out of your list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Would like to make a trade for the 2012 Topps Prime Ryan Broyles quad jersey as well as your other Lions cards. Let me know please.
    Thanks, Robert

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wavescrashing's Items on eBay

Have a flip through my bucket and tradelist and let me know if there is anything you like - lots I could pick from out of your list.

I like the Jimmy Graham patch, RG3 Gridiron Kings jersey, and the Lamar Miller prime signatures auto.
    Would like to make a trade for the 2012 Topps Prime Ryan Broyles quad jersey as well as your other Lions cards. Let me know please.
    Thanks, Robert

Robert,

I like the Kaepernick topps prime jersey and the Willis Draft picks jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent bud

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

I like the Jimmy Graham patch, RG3 Gridiron Kings jersey, and the Lamar Miller prime signatures auto.

Robert,

I like the Kaepernick topps prime jersey and the Willis Draft picks jersey.

Both of those cards are in a pending trade. Waiting on a send first trader to deliver before I take them off my bucket. Anything else you need let me know. If the other trade falls through I will keep them for ya. Sorry man....
    Thanks, Robert

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast