Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Trading here aswell many new cards added today

    Looking to trade or sell a couple tonite. Main wants are hofers but will check buckets. Make sure you check all folders aswell. Thanks

  2. #2
    I like the steve smith. If you don't find anything would you consider selling?



    http://s1081.beta.photobucket.com/us...65990399237954

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    I like the steve smith. If you don't find anything would you consider selling
    http://s1081.beta.photobucket.com/us...65990399237954
    PM coming your way thanks for the post!

  4. #4
    Please cmb for the Matt Ryan autos, Favre auto and possibly others THANKS!!
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    Please cmb for the Matt Ryan autos, Favre auto and possibly others THANKS!!
    I like the peyton manning the most pm if its f/t. Thanks

  6. #6
    Interested in the Ponder Contenders and the Stephen Hill Camo Auto Redemption, CMB and the PC section
    Last edited by JMessick86; 11-12-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Added info
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    If you want to pay/trade at eBay pricing go to eBay.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JMessick86 View Post
    Interested in the Ponder Contenders and the Stephen Hill Camo Auto Redemption, CMB and the PC section
    It wont let me see any pc folder says its private. PM me if you would like thanks

  8. #8
    interested in roethlisberger 2007 prestige stars of the nfl jersey card...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •