Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

stuck on 99 who's gonna help me get over the hump. Bring me some Lions GU/AU

Got three sport bucket with many sub folders. Auto's, patches, game used. Only thing off limits is the Lions PC. Do have some Lions for trade in a separate folder. U of M collection base auto game used inserts parallel. Let me know what you like and what you got for me. Let's get some trading done.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

still collecting jahvid best, i might have some game-used of his, i would be interested in the Ricky Williams 2003 Sweet Spot Classics card....lmk...thanks..
    Hidden Content Be sure to check this.
    Hidden Content RCs I need.
    Also, still looking for Brett Favre Flight to 420 Chrome cards. Ask me which ones I need if you have some for trade!

Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack View Post
    What you got Lions wise. I saw a few non game used. Put an offer together and it's yours.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

I have a Ryan Broyles 2012 Chrome RC Jersey if your interested...

I would be interested in your Edmund Gates Inception Auto

Quote Originally Posted by ancientelf View Post
    still collecting jahvid best, i might have some game-used of his, i would be interested in the Ricky Williams 2003 Sweet Spot Classics card....lmk...thanks..
    If you can't find any I can use the Peterson and stafford RC stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog311 View Post
    I have a Ryan Broyles 2012 Chrome RC Jersey if your interested...

I would be interested in your Edmund Gates Inception Auto
    You got a BV on the Broyles?

hey, can i let you know tomorow, lol, the wife just went to bed and i dont want to disturb her...btw, just saw your sig and the mention of hating that certain phrase, sweet sig! cause I hate when people say that without even trying to work something out.
    Hidden Content Be sure to check this.
    Hidden Content RCs I need.
    Also, still looking for Brett Favre Flight to 420 Chrome cards. Ask me which ones I need if you have some for trade!

Quote Originally Posted by ancientelf View Post
    hey, can i let you know tomorow, lol, the wife just went to bed and i dont want to disturb her...btw, just saw your sig and the mention of hating that certain phrase, sweet sig! cause I hate when people say that without even trying to work something out.
    Some people say it without even looking at what you got. No problem My wife just went to bed also. Weird coincidence I think. Just get back to me when you can.
    Thanks, Robert
    P.S. I'm sure we can work out somethin!!!!LOL

I have no idea what it is worth to be honest. Why don't you pm me what you think is fair. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    What you got Lions wise. I saw a few non game used. Put an offer together and it's yours.
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast