Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

stuck on 99 who's gonna help me get over the hump. Bring me some Lions GU/AU

Got three sport bucket with many sub folders. Auto's, patches, game used. Only thing off limits is the Lions PC. Do have some Lions for trade in a separate folder. U of M collection base auto game used inserts parallel. Let me know what you like and what you got for me. Let's get some trading done.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Seattle Mariners Portland Blazers
    See Raidersruleandyouknowit's Items on eBay Instagram:

I collect Maxx Crosby looking for a 2019 Crown Royale RC of him, Aidan O'Connell, in Raider Uniforms only , Michael Mayer RC in Raiders uni,and Rare Bo Jackson and Tim Brown Raiders
    Football for trade Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

still collecting jahvid best, i might have some game-used of his, i would be interested in the Ricky Williams 2003 Sweet Spot Classics card....lmk...thanks..

SCF Rewards
    Country

What you got Lions wise. I saw a few non game used. Put an offer together and it's yours.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Ryan Broyles 2012 Chrome RC Jersey if your interested...

I would be interested in your Edmund Gates Inception Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

still collecting jahvid best, i might have some game-used of his, i would be interested in the Ricky Williams 2003 Sweet Spot Classics card....lmk...thanks..

If you can't find any I can use the Peterson and stafford RC stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Ryan Broyles 2012 Chrome RC Jersey if your interested...

I would be interested in your Edmund Gates Inception Auto

You got a BV on the Broyles?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey, can i let you know tomorow, lol, the wife just went to bed and i dont want to disturb her...btw, just saw your sig and the mention of hating that certain phrase, sweet sig! cause I hate when people say that without even trying to work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey, can i let you know tomorow, lol, the wife just went to bed and i dont want to disturb her...btw, just saw your sig and the mention of hating that certain phrase, sweet sig! cause I hate when people say that without even trying to work something out.

Some people say it without even looking at what you got. No problem My wife just went to bed also. Weird coincidence I think. Just get back to me when you can.
    Thanks, Robert
    P.S. I'm sure we can work out somethin!!!!LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Seattle Mariners Portland Blazers
    See Raidersruleandyouknowit's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have no idea what it is worth to be honest. Why don't you pm me what you think is fair. thanks
    What you got Lions wise. I saw a few non game used. Put an offer together and it's yours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast