Results 1 to 10 of 179
11-11-2012, 11:08 PM #1
Group Case Break: 2012 Topps Strata Football Hobby Case (12 Boxes) - Card Draft!
First and foremost, thanks to Atlanta Sports Cards for getting us this case of Topps Strata Football!
Tentative Release Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Sell Sheet: http://atlsportscards.com/product_ex...0-%20HOBBY.pdf
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 18 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.
Separating itself from all 2012 Topps Football releases, Strata Football promises to deliver the most cutting-edge technology collectors have ever seen...featuring autograph and relic content that is out of this world!
- 1 Clear Cut Autograph Relic Card
- 1 Rookie Autograph Card
- 1 Rookie Relic Card
- 1 Rookie Die-Cut Card
- 1 Strata Signature Relic Rookie Card
- 3 Clear Cut Autograph Patch Rookie Cards
- 3 Rookie Patch Cards
AUTOGRAPH RELIC CARDS
Clear Cut Autograph Relic Rookie Cards - Featuring up to 40 subjects!
3 Autograph Patch Parallels Per Case!
These 1-per-Hobby-Box cards feature the largest jumbo jersey swatch tolerated within a card (measuring 2.875" x 1.875"), which is trapped underneath a transparent card front that features a player's image and his signature. We took it a step further and created a die-cut window so the relic underneath can actually be felt. Sequentially Numbered.
- Bronze Parallel - sequentially numbered to 150.
- Gold Parallel - sequentially numbered to 99.
- Blue PATCH Parallel - sequentially numbered to 75. Hobby Only!
- Green PATCH Parallel - sequentially numbered to 55. Hobby Only!
- Red PATCH Parallel - sequentially numbered to 30. Hobby Only!
- Platinum SPIKES Parallel - Featuring cleat relic #'d 1/1. Hobby Only!
- Platinum GLOVES Parallel - Featuring glove relic #'d 1/1. Hobby Only!
- Platinum RG3 SOCKS Parallel - Featuring sock relic #'d 1/1. Hobby Only!
- Platinum PATCH Parallel sequentially numbered 1/1. Hobby Only!
Clear Cut Dual Autograph Relic Rookie PATCH Book Cards
- Featuring up to 10 subjects: A book card version of the Clear Cut Auto Relic Rookie Card. Seq #'d 1/1 Hobby Only!
Strata Signature Relic Cards
Featuring up to 40 subjects! 1 Per Case!
The card that inspired the product, the Strata Signature Relic card uses cutting-edge technology to deliver a 3-layered card construction featuring jumbo jersey swatches and both sticker and On-Card Autographs! #'d to 35 Hobby Only!
- PATCH Parallel - featuring a jersey patch #'d to 15. Hobby Only!
- Rivet PATCH Parallel - featuring a jersey patch and a rivet, which will enable the 3 different layers of the card to fan out. #'d to 5. Hobby Only!
- Featuring up to 50 subjects!
Autograph cards of the 2012 NFL Rookie class. Seq #'d to various quantities
- Bronze Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 150.
- Gold Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 99.
- Blue Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 75.
- Green Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 50.
- Red Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 25
- Platinum Parallel - Sequentially numbered. 1/1. Hobby Only!
Quad Rookie Autograph Book Card Up to 3 subjects!
The most collectible combos of 4 rookies. Seq #'d 1/1. HOBBY ONLY!
3 Patch Parallels per Hobby Case
Rookie Relic Cards - 40 subjects!
Top rookies featuring a jersey swatch. #'d to Various quantities HOBBY ONLY!
- Bronze Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 150. Hobby Only!
- Gold Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 99. Hobby Only!
- Blue PATCH Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 75. Hobby Only!
- Green PATCH Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 55. Hobby Only!
- Red PATCH Parallel (40 subjects): #'d to 30. Hobby Only!
- Platinum PATCH Parallel (40 subjects): #'d 1/1. Hobby Only!
BASE CARDS - 36 PT STOCK!
Veterans (100 subjects): Top performing NFL superstars.
Rookies (50 subjects): The hottest freshmen of the 2012 NFL season. Hobby-Exclusive Photography!
- Bronze Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 150. Hobby Only!
- Gold Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 99. Hobby Only!
- Blue Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 50. Hobby Only!
- Green Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 10. Hobby Only!
- Red Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 1/1. Hobby Only!
- Printing Plates - Printing plates sequentially numbered to 1/1. Hobby Only!
A perimeter die-cut card celebrating the NFL's top rookies. Inserted 1:24
Autograph Rookie Die-Cut Parallel - #'d to 5. Hobby Only!
This group break is going to be done as a card draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our card draft order. After we break the case, all the cards will be listed and we will "draft" the cards in the order that we come out. If the product is as described, ALL slots will receive one hit. The rookie die-cut cards will be randomized between all members involved in the break.
You will have 12 hours to make your selection. Should you log on during your 12 hours and NOT make your selection, you will be skipped and we will come back to you. Should you be on the clock for over 24 hours without logging in, a selection will be made for you based on the best available or the teams of interest (based on your location, profile information, personal collections, etc.). This will keep the drafting process rolling smoothly.
The price for each individual slot is $30 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.
People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.
There is a limit of five (5) slots per member.
Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!
If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.
Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward
So, who's in?!
1. NYGiants72 (PAID)
2. SgtAJC (PAID)
3. jeeptrader (PAID)
4. anttheman (PAID)
5. cccupps420 (PAID)
6. uptonfan1 (PAID)
7. 51CardDeck (PAID)
8. NYGiants72 (PAID)
9. jeeptrader (PAID)
10. TFTF_WV (PAID)
11. echunks (PAID)
12. raw5060 (PAID)
13. 51CardDeck (PAID)
14. uptonfan1 (PAID)
15. Afrank45 (PAID)
16. jeeptrader (PAID)
17. NBSII (PAID)
18. arfmax (PAID)
19. arfmax (PAID)
20. raw5060 (PAID)
21. 51CardDeck (PAID)
22. NBSII (PAID)
23. SgtAJC (PAID)
24. SgtAJC (PAID)
26. echunks (PAID)
27. wolf1bh (PAID)
28. anttheman (PAID)
29. 51CardDeck (PAID)
30. SgtAJC (PAID)
31. Hail24 (PAID)
32. loloutloud (PAID)
33. jeeptrader (PAID)
34. SgtAJC (PAID)
35. bryanfury (PAID)
36. mikepro44 (PAID)
Alright, here is our draft order! Recorded video can be seen on my Blog TV.
- 25. mattleegee
- 28. anttheman
- 2. SgtAJC
- 15. Afrank45
- 21. 51CardDeck
- 24. SgtAJC
- 19. arfmax
- 35. bryanfury
- 17. NBSII
- 7. 51CardDeck
- 23. SgtAJC
- 12. raw5060
- 34. SgtAJC
- 3. DUCKanay (from jeeptrader)
- 8. NYGiants72
- 36. mikepro44
- 30. SgtAJC
- 33. DUCKanay (from jeeptrader)
- 6. uptonfan1
- 11. echunks
- 31. Hail24
- 16. DUCKanay (from jeeptrader)
- 20. raw5060
- 1. NYGiants72
- 9. DUCKanay (from jeeptrader)
- 13. 51CardDeck
- 32. loloutloud
- 27. wolf1bh
- 5. cccupps420
- 26. echunks
- 18. arfmax
- 14. uptonfan1
- 4. anttheman
- 10. TFTF_WV
- 22. NBSII
- 29. 51CardDeck
Timestamp: 2012-11-29 02:05:30 UTC
You have randomized this list 3 times.
11-11-2012, 11:58 PM #2
11-12-2012, 12:56 AM #3
11-12-2012, 12:57 AM #4
18 and 19 for me, pleaseWorking on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
Currently Sent (Outstanding):108
11-12-2012, 01:13 AM #5
11-12-2012, 04:05 AM #6
4 and 28 please_______________________________________
11-12-2012, 09:29 AM #7
I will take 1 & 8.BUCKET: Hidden Content
Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.
11-12-2012, 09:37 AM #8
#10 for me please
On a separate note, I prefer the card drafts over the team drafts. Thanks for doing this!Collecting James Neal and all Pitsburgh Penguins + Andrew McCutchen, Neil Walker, Jose Tabata, Pedro Alvarez and Pirates Prospects.
11-12-2012, 09:54 AM #9
11-12-2012, 12:58 PM #10