Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mattleegee View Post
    spot #1 for sale, send offers
    since everyone quotes peoples cards from ebay, check RGIII and Luck auto sales on eBay and thats about what im looking for, possible 1/1's for big card pull

thanks guys, and merry christmas!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by mattleegee View Post
    since everyone quotes peoples cards from ebay, check RGIII and Luck auto sales on eBay and thats about what im looking for, possible 1/1's for big card pull

thanks guys, and merry christmas!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptrader View Post
    $80 for all 4 of my slots!
    I may be interested in both or at least one of y'all let me know.

Waiting for payment on my 4 slots....sold to : DUCKanay...will updated when payment is received.

Money sent for jeep's 4 slots, waiting for confirm from him. Thanks!

Money received,,,4 slots are now DUCKanay's....no trade posted so the cards can go directly to him Ryan....good luck with this break!

Confirmed. Thanks guys! Cases were shipped today (I also just got home from 16 straight hours of driving) and should be here on Friday. What that means is, we'll be breaking Friday evening! It will most likely be around 9 PM EST.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Break is going down tomorrow night at 9 PM EST. You can find me live here: www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward

I have two cases of Strata to break. I'm going to be doing the team draft break first and then the card draft break second. Hope to see you there!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

look at this wilson- a - why would topps put this patch on a card numbered to 75 and b- really- no one in quality control saw it was upside down?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Topps-S...p2047675.l2557
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~collect jonathan toews, brian vickers, brian elliott ~
    ~fan of chicago bears, blackhawks, white sox, bulls, iowa hawkeyes~
    2011 ALL-STAR * LEAGUE LEADER IN SAVE % AND G.A.A. BRIAN ELLIOTT

See you guys in a little over an hour! http://www.blogtv.com/People/rchurchward

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast