Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Follow the card trail!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Follow the card trail!

Decided to do one of these after the Superlative book... Seeing on how it all started...

Back in January of last year, I won a free tin of The Cup from Mike, mystlsportscards.com, for a commercial/video thingy I did for a contest, and this was in it:

In a show in March in Vancouver, I sold it to West's Sports Cards for $85, in which I picked up a box of Series 2 for $80, and pulled this guy:

Ended up selling that for a healthy $350, in which helped fund two Certified breaks (along with more):

and a Nuge Freshman Jumbo /499 (No scan :()

Those two, along with various other breaks incorporated, got me back about $400. In there, I bought the following for a total of $245.50 delivered:

Young Gun Canvas Lot Bought for $37 dlvd w/tax included (Sold for $85)

Once again, the remaining money went into OEL/Box Breaks, but it's still the $400 into OEL.

And, most recently, I traded the last three for a Superlative book (had to put $65 extra in, not complaining) that landed me the following:

$75

$94

(Lowest bid at $70 with 7 days left)

So... I'll keep on updating this as stuff sells, because it's kind of cool to see how far I've gotten of some luck and a card :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

that mario is sweet, just curious is how thick is the card?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

that mario is sweet, just curious is how thick is the card?

I'd say 130 pt holder or so. It's not that thick at all, like a 10/11 Dominion base almost.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

thats a nice book my friend!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mySTLSportsCards's Items on eBay

Well done Tyler!