Hey all! Have a box full of #d/insert/RC cards, with 50 jerseys/autos... there are between 1250-1350 cards. There are over 100 2012 chrome refractors/inserts/RC's, and TONS of #d stuff. Vast majority is from 2009-2012. There are a handful (probably less than 30 total by my count) of base, but that's it. I'm working on scans if needed, but let me say I have sold 2 of these on forums in the past and both times the buyer was EXTREMELY happy and asked if I had more. I will put about 20 scans or so in my photobucket and when I have them up I will post it---scans are up see below. Will scan all the jerseys/autos, and the rest of the scans will be random stuff in the lot. There are all the 2012 RC's, tons of 2011 chrome, lots of really good stuff.

ALL YOURS FOR THE EXTREME BARGAIN PRICE OF $200 DLVD----which at 1250 cards is exactly 16 cents per card delivered.

Seriously insane deal, shouldn't last long.

Posted on 2 forums- first to respond takes it.
There are about 20 9-pocket scans in my default album showing all the GU/Autos and some random #d/RC/inserts. Anything that's not in a 9 pocket scan is not included in the lot. Should be the first 20 scans in the album.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/shaft27/