Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FT Highend Luck, RG3, Locker, Dalton, AJ, Newton, Sweetness, Barry Sanders, On and On

Main wants are Brady, Peterson, Unitas, Walter Payton Autos. Will check buckets but please have something close in value. I do go by SV.

Luck Elite /99

Luck Finest /25

Dalton TC /200

Dalton Contenders SP No Logo /100

Newton/Locker Chrome /25

Newton/Ingram Exquisite /40

Newton/Ingram Exquisite /25

Newton 5 Star /199

Newton 5 Star /199

Newton Sweet Spot /199

CJ SPILLER RYAN MATTHEWS JAHAVID BEST TOBY GERHART BEN TATE MONTARIO HARDESTY TRIPLE THREADS /18

Sanders Sweet Spot

Williams/Leshoure Exquisite /40

Locker Topps Chrome /25

Locker R&S /299

Rice 5 Star /50

LOCKER/GABBERT/PONDER/DALTON/GREEN/JONES/BALDWIN/YOUNG RC 8 AUTO /15

Stafford Inscription /30

RG3/Wright Topps /25

RG3 Finest /25

Trent Richardson Inscription /15

Walter Payton UD On Card

Fitz 5/25

Young 36/50

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

I hit you up on Blowout but I like the 2 finest of griffin and luck, cmb for them
    Collect Braves, Cowboys and UVA Alums or anything that catches my eye.
    Hidden Content

my cash values for trading come straight from eBay avg sales in last 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by joelewis1982 View Post
    I hit you up on Blowout but I like the 2 finest of griffin and luck, cmb for them
    The only thing I saw in the same value is the Harper and Im not looking for baseball right now.

Thanks tho
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Interested in the Luck single autos. PM ME PLEASE if you see something you like for them. Thanks! -Ken
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    Interested in the Luck single autos. PM ME PLEASE if you see something you like for them. Thanks! -Ken
    Ken

Message sent.

David
    Hidden Content

Like your Luck Elite, RG3 Finest and B Sanders SS. PM me if we can get something moving
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nskrbec View Post
    Like your Luck Elite, RG3 Finest and B Sanders SS. PM me if we can get something moving
    Message sent.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content

pcmb on the luck autos
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

I don't send or receive gifts via paypal.

CMB for either Luck please. Thanks!
    I collect anything and everything Andrew Luck. PM me with what you have for sale/trade, and I will more than likely be interested!

Here is the link to my Cards For Trade:
    Hidden Content

Interested in the Luck topps finest. LMK if you see anything in my bucket
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast