Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying Raymond Felton, Tyson Chandler, Knicks Autos

Looking for any Autos/Patches/Rare RCs of both of these guys. I'm looking for the same of:
    Walt Frazier
    Bernard King
    J.R. Smith
    Rasheed Wallace
    Patrick Ewing
    Earl Monroe
    Let me know what you have and either a price or who you collect. I have plenty of cards not in my bucket.
    Looking to trade for Derek Jeter, Amare Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony, Michael Jordan, and anything that catches my eye.
    Photobucket- Hidden Content

2012-13 Prestige Prestigious Pro Signatures - #8 Raymond Felton (Redemption)

I can PM you the code
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content and Hidden Content and Hidden Content
    Always Looking for Vancouver Canucks UD Game Jerseys and SPA SOTT
    Marleau Collection: 1112 Total
    Hidden Content

One Felton Auto purchased, anyone else?
    Looking to trade for Derek Jeter, Amare Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony, Michael Jordan, and anything that catches my eye.

please let me know if youre interested

all for $20 dlvd

My bucket : Hidden Content

Pm me a price for just the Chandler and Felton Chrome Refractor if you don't mind. Thank you

ttt

red Refractor #/79 red xfractor #/59 blue refractor #/50 green refractor #/29 and black #/19 also have quite a bit of j.r. Rookie stuff

Can you PM me a list with prices if possible?

Felton SP Authentic Auto Rc Auto - $8 DLVD?
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

PM Sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast