Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topps Chrome Doug Martin Variant auto and Tannehill Camo Auto f/s

As the title states looking to sell both of these. 150 on the Tannehill and 225 on the Martin. I know the one Martin sold for 129 and the guy who sold it was dumb to sell it for that when his base was bringing a 100. Camo sold for 250-150 and I know this card I have is a SSP with only being 6 to hit ebay so far and we all know chrome every is busted like crazy. I would be interested in trading for some hoops of players in my sig as well. Pm's work best
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

morning bump. Can't believe nobody want's either of these cards.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

Can't see any pics. Your photobucket is blocked without a password.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HOUSTON POWER FOOTBALL
    Houston's Newest Pro Women's Football Team
    Hidden Content

http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/bigp621/

There you go. That should work. I enabled the photobucket for public. Not sure why it's doing that
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

morning bump. Martin is lowered to 165. 3 have sold for 150, 165 and 170 and then the one for 129 which makes no sense. I am firm on the Tannehill since it's bringing 150 with ease. Pm's work best. If nobody want's them I will let them ride on the bay.
    Hidden Content

Theres a pink on the bay with a BIN for $125, FYI, and a prizm sold for 102$ yesterday in case your wondering as your above post states why nobody wants them...Ebay is killing them value wise
    AJ Green ,Julio Jones,Dalton, Stafford, Arian Foster, Flacco,Megatron, AP, Locker,E. Manning,Rivers, Ponder, Lamar Miller ,Josh Gordon, M Ryan, Tannehill, Russell Wilson,,Cam Newton, Bradford, Justin Blackmon, Luck, RGIII

Hidden Content

True but I seen them sell for a lot more. The idiot sold his for 127 is killing that card.
    Hidden Content

bump - Martin lowered to 150 obo Tannehill 150 obo. Looking to move both this evening to pickup a pc Item. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

Morning bump. Like to get these sold today. Will listen to reasonable offers as well. Would do the pair for a reasonable price as well but I am not looking to give these cards away.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast