Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally found some retail Chrome!!

Go figure I finally find some stocked at Wal-Mart on the day my hobby boxes are supposed to come in. Didn't matter though, I snagged 5 rack packs and a blaster. Might have to go back for the rest. Favorite product of the year by far!

Here's the notable hits, think I did pretty solid for less than $70.

Andrew Luck Tall Boy! (Says something about all autographs being witnessed by Topps, which I thought was weird since it's not an auto card)
    Andrew Luck 1965 RC
    RG3 Orange Refractor!
    T-Rich Refractor!
    Doug Martin 1965 RC
    Justin Blackmon 1965 RC
    Dan Fouts QB RC Reprint
    Jim Kelly QB RC Reprint
    Cam Newton and Darren McFadden Pink Refractors
    Markelle Martin RC Purple Refractor

Also got regular RC's of T-Rich, Doug Martin, Russell Wilson, Brandon Weeden, and a good bit of other xfractors and refractors. Good stuff! Can't wait for my hobby boxes to get in now!

Update: Well I went back to Wal-Mart and cleaned out the last 6 rack packs, stopped at Target too but someone had already cleaned them out. Notable hit was a black refractor of Brandon Weeden! Other than that just a bunch more of the usual inserts and refractors. Got 3 purple refractors and of course a mix of orange, xfractors, and regular refractors. Once I get my hobby boxes opened I'll list all the refractors and inserts and what not. Probably putting the refractors of the top rookies on ebay but will look to trade/sell everything else for people trying to put together sets.
    Last edited by Whoa2323; 11-13-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: update
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

Nice breaks! I can use your T-Rich refractor, purple refractor and 2 pink refractors. Hit me up after you bust your boxes tonight and let's make a trade. I have plenty from 2012 Topps Chrome if you're putting together any sets.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Topps Chrome Set Needs : Hidden Content
    2012 Topps Chrome Set Needs: Hidden Content

Sounds good man! I usually try to do rainbows of some guys each year, so I'm sure I'll have something I'm working on. Might even try to tackle the full refractor set or orange refractor set or something, haven't decided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sabby187 View Post
    Nice breaks! I can use your T-Rich refractor, purple refractor and 2 pink refractors. Hit me up after you bust your boxes tonight and let's make a trade. I have plenty from 2012 Topps Chrome if you're putting together any sets.
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Matthew!! Could Use Both Those Luck Card's.

LMK

Thanks, John

The Devier Posey tall boy I pulled today has the same auto message on it but also not signed
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

Hidden Content

If you want to move the rg3 orange let me know

thanks
    kc

Hey John,
    I think I'm going to put them up for auction and try to recoup a little money I've dropped into Chrome. If I change my mind though you'll have first crack at them!

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Matthew!! Could Use Both Those Luck Card's.

LMK

Thanks, John

Good to know. Guess they just did them all that way for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    The Devier Posey tall boy I pulled today has the same auto message on it but also not signed

Quote Originally Posted by tekc8083 View Post
    If you want to move the rg3 orange let me know

thanks
    kc
    I was planning on putting it up for auction but feel free to make me an offer.

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Matthew!! What Kinda $$ Would Ya Need For The 2 Lucks. We Can't Let Them Go To Just Anybody My Friend. LOL

Thanks, John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast