2bros - Exclusive 4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Good point John. Well it looks like the cheapest Tall Boys have been going for about $5 + shipping and the 1957 insert going for $1 + shipping. How does $8 DLVD sound for both? Or I could go $6.50 if you trust them in a PWE. Let me know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Matthew!! What Kinda $$ Would Ya Need For The 2 Lucks. We Can't Let Them Go To Just Anybody My Friend. LOL














    Thanks, John
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

  2. SCC banner 1
  3. #12
    Hey Matthew!!! I Trust The PWE. You Can Mail Out PWE "NON MACHINEABLE" For Around .65 Cents Or So. Thats How I Mail Out EVERY One Of My PWE Trades. If Ya Like Post Us Up A Trade My Friend & Wanna Say "THANKS" For Giving Me The Chance To Pick Up These Luck Card's. Give Me A Shout If Ya Get Any Newer Luck Card's. I'd Rather Give You The Money Buddy. I'll Mail Your $$ Out Tommorrow When I Get Off Work.



    Have These Card's Also If Ya Could Use Them & When Ya Open Your Hobby Boxes Let Me Have First Shot If Ya Would.


    '12 Topps "Tallboys" #95 Joe Flacco

    '10 Certified 2 Clr Patch Ser#22/50 #12
    Joe Flacco

    '09 UD Icons Holo DIE-CUT Ser#39/75 #74
    Joe Flacco






    Thanks, John
    Last edited by Trains975; 11-13-2012 at 09:39 PM.

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Matthew!!! I Trust The PWE. You Can Mail Out PWE "NON MACHINEABLE" For Around .65 Cents Or So. Thats How I Mail Out EVERY One Of My PWE Trades. If Ya Like Post Us Up A Trade My Friend & Wanna Say "THANKS" For Giving Me The Chance To Pick Up These Luck Card's. Give Me A Shout If Ya Get Any Newer Luck Card's. I'd Rather Give You The Money Buddy. I'll Mail Your $$ Out Tommorrow When I Get Off Work.



    Have These Card's Also If Ya Could Use Them & When Ya Open Your Hobby Boxes Let Me Have First Shot If Ya Would.


    '12 Topps "Tallboys" #95 Joe Flacco

    '10 Certified 2 Clr Patch Ser#22/50 #12
    Joe Flacco

    '09 UD Icons Holo DIE-CUT Ser#39/75 #74
    Joe Flacco






    Thanks, John
    John,
    I could in fact use those Flacco's! Not sure how the values match up but we could just work a trade for the Luck's instead of you sending cash my way.
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

  5. #14
    Did you get these from the Walmart on McCart?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Did you get these from the Walmart on McCart?
    I did not. Got them off of the Little Rd./I-20 Walmart in Arlington. Target and Walmart in Mansfield had none. Actually think the Walmart in Mansfield doesn't carry cards. :(
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoa2323 View Post
    I did not. Got them off of the Little Rd./I-20 Walmart in Arlington. Target and Walmart in Mansfield had none. Actually think the Walmart in Mansfield doesn't carry cards. :(

    Ah, you're the one who cleaned out the Wal-Mart on Little Road! LOL, I didn't realize you lived in the same area. I live 5 minutes from that Wal-Mart and went there last night and saw they only had 1 blaster left...all the rest of the blasters and rack packs were no longer.

    Did you get your hobby boxes yet? PLMK, we can probably put together a trade once you know what you're looking for. Thanks
    -Scott
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Topps Chrome Set Needs : Hidden Content
    2012 Topps Chrome Set Needs: Hidden Content

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sabby187 View Post
    Ah, you're the one who cleaned out the Wal-Mart on Little Road! LOL, I didn't realize you lived in the same area. I live 5 minutes from that Wal-Mart and went there last night and saw they only had 1 blaster left...all the rest of the blasters and rack packs were no longer.

    Did you get your hobby boxes yet? PLMK, we can probably put together a trade once you know what you're looking for. Thanks
    -Scott
    Hah, yeah that was me. I definitely cleaned out the rack packs, only saw one blaster so someone else must have cleaned those out. Seems we have quite a few people on this board in the Fort Worth area. Yeah I got my hobby boxes in, just haven't had a chance to get everything sorted, possibly tonight after I get back from dinner but I'll definitely let you know.
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

  9. #18
    Hey Matthew!! Let Me Know Buddy If Ya Pulled Any Different Luck Card's From Your Hobby Boxes Cause I'd Be Interested In Those Also Buddy.














    THanks, John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •