2bros - Exclusive 4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good point John. Well it looks like the cheapest Tall Boys have been going for about $5 + shipping and the 1957 insert going for $1 + shipping. How does $8 DLVD sound for both? Or I could go $6.50 if you trust them in a PWE. Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Matthew!! What Kinda $$ Would Ya Need For The 2 Lucks. We Can't Let Them Go To Just Anybody My Friend. LOL

Thanks, John
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

2. SCC banner 1
    Hey Matthew!!! I Trust The PWE. You Can Mail Out PWE "NON MACHINEABLE" For Around .65 Cents Or So. Thats How I Mail Out EVERY One Of My PWE Trades. If Ya Like Post Us Up A Trade My Friend & Wanna Say "THANKS" For Giving Me The Chance To Pick Up These Luck Card's. Give Me A Shout If Ya Get Any Newer Luck Card's. I'd Rather Give You The Money Buddy. I'll Mail Your $$ Out Tommorrow When I Get Off Work.

Have These Card's Also If Ya Could Use Them & When Ya Open Your Hobby Boxes Let Me Have First Shot If Ya Would.

'12 Topps "Tallboys" #95 Joe Flacco

'10 Certified 2 Clr Patch Ser#22/50 #12
    Joe Flacco

'09 UD Icons Holo DIE-CUT Ser#39/75 #74
    Joe Flacco

Thanks, John
    Last edited by Trains975; 11-13-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Matthew!!! I Trust The PWE. You Can Mail Out PWE "NON MACHINEABLE" For Around .65 Cents Or So. Thats How I Mail Out EVERY One Of My PWE Trades. If Ya Like Post Us Up A Trade My Friend & Wanna Say "THANKS" For Giving Me The Chance To Pick Up These Luck Card's. Give Me A Shout If Ya Get Any Newer Luck Card's. I'd Rather Give You The Money Buddy. I'll Mail Your $$ Out Tommorrow When I Get Off Work.

Have These Card's Also If Ya Could Use Them & When Ya Open Your Hobby Boxes Let Me Have First Shot If Ya Would.

'12 Topps "Tallboys" #95 Joe Flacco

'10 Certified 2 Clr Patch Ser#22/50 #12
    Joe Flacco

'09 UD Icons Holo DIE-CUT Ser#39/75 #74
    Joe Flacco

Thanks, John
    John,
    I could in fact use those Flacco's! Not sure how the values match up but we could just work a trade for the Luck's instead of you sending cash my way.
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre

Did you get these from the Walmart on McCart?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Did you get these from the Walmart on McCart?
    I did not. Got them off of the Little Rd./I-20 Walmart in Arlington. Target and Walmart in Mansfield had none. Actually think the Walmart in Mansfield doesn't carry cards. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa2323 View Post
    I did not. Got them off of the Little Rd./I-20 Walmart in Arlington. Target and Walmart in Mansfield had none. Actually think the Walmart in Mansfield doesn't carry cards. :(

Ah, you're the one who cleaned out the Wal-Mart on Little Road! LOL, I didn't realize you lived in the same area. I live 5 minutes from that Wal-Mart and went there last night and saw they only had 1 blaster left...all the rest of the blasters and rack packs were no longer.

Did you get your hobby boxes yet? PLMK, we can probably put together a trade once you know what you're looking for. Thanks
    -Scott
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Topps Chrome Set Needs : Hidden Content
    2012 Topps Chrome Set Needs: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sabby187 View Post
    Ah, you're the one who cleaned out the Wal-Mart on Little Road! LOL, I didn't realize you lived in the same area. I live 5 minutes from that Wal-Mart and went there last night and saw they only had 1 blaster left...all the rest of the blasters and rack packs were no longer.

Did you get your hobby boxes yet? PLMK, we can probably put together a trade once you know what you're looking for. Thanks
    -Scott
    Hah, yeah that was me. I definitely cleaned out the rack packs, only saw one blaster so someone else must have cleaned those out. Seems we have quite a few people on this board in the Fort Worth area. Yeah I got my hobby boxes in, just haven't had a chance to get everything sorted, possibly tonight after I get back from dinner but I'll definitely let you know.

Hey Matthew!! Let Me Know Buddy If Ya Pulled Any Different Luck Card's From Your Hobby Boxes Cause I'd Be Interested In Those Also Buddy.

THanks, John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12