Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bucket updated!! Lets make some trades!!

I recently completed some great trades and I'm looking for more! Everything in the bucket is open for trade! Looking for football or basketball autos in return!! Link is in my signature. Please lmk what you like and provide a list of what you have or a bucket link! THANKS!!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

please cmb and lmk if anything interest you....you have some nice stuff...a couple of things that i can use....pm me if anything interest you...thanks
    Hidden Content
    Click on photo for bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by accordionjacob View Post
    please cmb and lmk if anything interest you....you have some nice stuff...a couple of things that i can use....pm me if anything interest you...thanks
    pm sent! Thanks
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Added some new stuff myself. Still want AJ and CJ
    Collect Braves, Cowboys and UVA Alums or anything that catches my eye.
    Hidden Content

my cash values for trading come straight from eBay avg sales in last 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by joelewis1982 View Post
    Added some new stuff myself. Still want AJ and CJ
    Very nice!! I like the Luck prime auto/300, RG3 prime auto /300, RG3 inception auto /25, and a few others
    Hidden Content

bump!!
    Hidden Content

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS CARD >>>
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

what are you looking for the manningham rc auto
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    what are you looking for the manningham rc auto
    other certified autos. Nothing in particular
    Hidden Content

I got a few autos in my bucket maybe 1 or 2 football not sure
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast