Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: ITG overdoing it

SCF Rewards
    Country

All card stores have the option to purchase directly from us, there is a link on the homepage of our website to become a direct dealer.

With respect to the shows in Western Canada, several years ago we signed a one year exclusive with the show promoter and we did shows in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary.

When the term of the agreement was over, Panini and Upper Deck took over sponsorship of the shows and instead of attending as we did, they sent "goodie bags".

Doing a redemption program and traveling out west is very expensive for a small company but we certainly would be willing to start doing shows out west with the promoter and collector support.

We do go to the Summit Show in Edmonton every year, let's not forget about that. It's a great show and very well run.

Again, I invite any store owners who are having difficulty getting our products to PM me and will work with them personally.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

All card stores have the option to purchase directly from us, there is a link on the homepage of our website to become a direct dealer.

Brian Price

This is what I was told by the guy at the LCS in Richmond B.C. who'd ordered a case. I got my case in Langley from the guy who'd ordered two cases. I don't think it's a distribution problem as much as dealers' trepidation to committing to the outlay. A box of UD SPA has 24 packs in it, retail $120. A box of Forever Rivals has 12 cards in it, retail $120. I knew I wanted Forever Rivals tho, so I started asking a month ahead of time. ITG product is prett niche-driven, chances are it's not going to just show up on the store shelves like UD Series I, if you want it you gotta ask, which really isn't too much to ask :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

87sluggo, you make a very good point.

I am looking into the distribution issue personally, but your comments are right to the point.

Times are tough for LCS and they can't keep a lot of stock of everything. Once our products SELL OUT they have two choices. Either don't reorder it from those who still have it or pay an increased price which they have to pass on.

If that is the situation, there is not much I can do however, if it is not. I want to fix the problem. There is NO WAY in the way that I want our collectors and dealers in Western Canada to think of a moment that ITG is ignoring them.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss this issue in private.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

No problems getting ITG items here in Phoenix, Arizona (hardly much of a hockey town, even with the 'Yotes!). It's even easier to get if I ask for it in advance! ;-)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

ITG has by far the best products....I get my products and cards easily in NJ...their customer service is the best, and the cards I own are historic :)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456