My fall Expo S&T(Scan heavy)

So I managed to make it to the fall Expo this year, and as always had a blast. Once again, the great deals were eclipsed only by the great people I got to meet, either for the first time, or more.

Now on to the pickups:
    First the freebies:
    The free pack giveaway from Panini:

And:

I purchased a full base set of 12-13 Series 1, and these for my 12-13 Artifacts goalies /999:

I just need Belfour, Fleury and Rask to complete it, so if anyone has them FT/FS LMK!
    I also got a box of 12-13 Artifacts, and 07-08 BTP, but those are put away until Christmas, so we'll all have to wait for the results of those.
    Since ITG was doing a redemption program for Forever Rivals, I purchased a box from CnC to participate. Here are the results:
    Base etc:

Autos:

Jerseys:
    /130:

/30:

/10:

And my redemption /19:

The Price is NFT, the other Habs stuff and the CuJo are PC, but could be available for the right offer, and the Leafs stuff is FS/FT.
    And finally the PC pickups:
    Habs/goalies:

Price:

Roy:

/9:

Thanks for the look.

Greg, my friend, those are some serious PC additions for you! Wow. Congratulations, especially on the Leafs cards.

I like the Teammates card of Roy and Forsberg, sweet one. And design-wise, you've got to love the Halak Journey Jersey. The swatches aren't too plain, either, haha.

-Ethan
    Collecting Mask Cards

Sweeet! I relaly like those ultimate rivals signatures:) and dang that Patrick Roy/forsberg is amazing with the 3 coloured seam
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene