Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    morton auto, hart auto and nathan brown auto please
    Hidden Content my bucket.................
    HARD TO FIND WANTS:
    tyler bray
    press pass legends patches-2clr plus
    rookie QB inscriptions-college uni

got it...

sorry for delay... this updates on this program has never ran good on my computer...

will add some more in a minute...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

ill take glen and nate
    taking a break from trading

got it...

more added
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

tyler and pike...

got it..... more added
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

ill take eddie- ive always liked the look of sterling GU

will get it....

that is all that i have for now.... will wait a few minutes and start posting transactions...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I can use these bud. Thanks...

CEDRIC BENSON SP AUTHENTIC /100 $1
    RAS-I DOWLING SWEET SPOT AUTO $2
    AARON HERNANDEZ AUTO /99 $10
    JULUIS PEPPERS PLATES & PATCHES /299 $2
    DUSTIN KELLER UD GU $1
    GREG JONES GOLD STANDARD AUTO /499 $1
    STANLEY HAVILI CONTENDERS AUTO $1

Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Thanks for posting bud. Confirmed and paid!
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12