Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @bqaggie See bqaggie's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Stolen card from 2012 Fall EXPO - Please be on the lookout!

Ladies & gentlemen,

turboshockey (Darren Styles) purchased a full 6-tin case of 11/12 CUP at the CnC booth at the Fall EXPO. He busted it there, live on camera. (Video proof of goodies pulled will be forthcoming once I get home to upload)

One of the cards pulled was the Limited Logos Gabriel Landeskog #42/50 from the 2nd tin.

This card was on display for less than an hour after being broken when it decided to grow legs and walk off. We have an idea of whom it may be, but obviously we are not 100% sure, and not going to make accusations. We simply want it returned, no questions asked.

So, if you see it on eBay, or if someone offers it to you in a trade...please turn it down and report it to myself or Darren. Make this card virtuously worthless to the person trying to move it.

Again, I will have video proof of the card being pulled...again it's a VERY unique patch and VERY unique numbering #42/50 (92...jersey number) once I get home to upload the video to YouTube.

In the meantime, we are occasionally looking to see if it has surfaced online on eBay, or any of the trading card forums. We would sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you.

(MODS if this is not where it belongs, please move it to proper spot and/or let me know. I am posting this for information only...not to make any accusations.)
    Last edited by bqaggie; 11-11-2012 at 03:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

That is never cool if theft is indeed involved. One of the things I noticed while walked around on the Saturday at Expo this weekend was how careful most sellers were about ensuring that their cards were protected from those who felt the need to help themselves to a five-finger discount. Apparently there was a need. Really too bad.

I moved the thread over to the hockey card talk forum, a more appropriate place and likely to give your thread here more traffic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks ravens. I appreciate all the help everyone is giving me in this matter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

i thought his limited logo was a redemption?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was but with the new tins you are seeing some that were redemptions in them. The box was videoed and will be on youtube in a day or so.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @bqaggie See bqaggie's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Video is now up:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Great case of Cup!

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you sir. The srtolen card appears at 3:01 of the video.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Monster case though. Hopefully this card turns up somewhere.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Awesome looking cards. I posted this on Beckett for them to be on the lookout.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast