Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    bump,,,,,,

  2. #12
    can use some more of your jsy cards


    check these autos out






    Auto

    2011-12 Certified #175 Ben Holmstrom AU RC BV $8
    2011-12 Panini Contenders #222 Erik Gudbranson AU RC EXCH /800 BV $10
    2011-12 Between The Pipes Autographs #AJE Jhonas Enroth SG BV $12
    2010-11 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures #USCS Chris Stewart BV $15
    2007-08 Sweet Shot Signature Shots Puck Signings #SSPDU Duane Sutter BV $10
    2011-12 Black Diamond Gemography #GEMRM Ryan McDonagh D BV $12
    2010-11 Black Diamond Gemography #GSW Stephen Weiss BV $12
    2008-09 Upper Deck Ice Glacial Graphs #GGTH Tomas Holmstrom BV $15
    2008-09 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures #USLE Brian Lee BV $12
    2005-06 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #AMC Mike Cammalleri BV $12
    2010-11 Certified Mirror Red #182 Dustin Tokarski AU /250 BV $10
    2008-09 Be A Player Signatures #SCP Corey Perry BV $12
    2009-10 SP Authentic #239 Taylor Chorney AU RC /999 BV $15
    2010-11 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures #USBY Brandon Yip BV $12
    2006-07 Ultimate Collection Signatures #USBO Pierre-Marc Bouchard BV $10
    2011-12 Certified #172 Brian Strait AU RC BV $10
    2010-11 Limited #191 Henrik Karlsson AU RC /299 BV $20
    2010-11 Black Diamond Gemography #GMF Mark Fistric BV $10
    2009-10 SP Authentic #248 Joel Rechlicz AU RC /999 BV $10
    2011-12 Elite Signings #89 Cal Clutterbuck TV $20
    2010-11 Pinnacle #254 Ian Cole AU RC BV $12
    2009-10 SP Authentic #247 Ryan O'Marra AU RC /999 BV $15
    2010-11 Crown Royale #171 Nick Palmieri AU RC /499 BV $12
    2010-11 The Cup #101 Brayden Irwin AU RC /199 BV $20
    2010-11 Dominion #226 Brayden Irwin AU RC /199 BV $15
    2008-09 Upper Deck Champ's Mini Signatures #CSKY Tyler Kennedy BV $12
    2011-12 Artifacts Autofacts #AMG Matt Gilroy BV $8
    2010-11 Black Diamond Gemography #GET Eric Tangradi BV $15
    2011-12 Crown Royale #160 Joe Vitale AU RC BV $12
    2008-09 SPx #157 Jakub Voracek JSY AU RC /999 BV $25
    2011-12 Artifacts Autofacts #ABU Bobby Butler BV $10
    2007-08 Upper Deck Ice Glacial Graphs #GGCA Mike Cammalleri BV $25
    2011-12 Artifacts Autofacts #ACM Clarke MacArthur BV $8
    2010-11 Score Signatures #651 Brandon Pirri BV $15
    2007-08 Be A Player Signatures #SAS Alexander Semin BV $15
    2006-07 Be A Player Signatures #CW Cam Ward BV $20
    2011-12 Elite Rookie Autographs #209 Cam Atkinson BV $12
    2010-11 Limited Silver Spotlight #183 Jonas Holos AU /50 BV $40
    2010-11 Playoff Contenders #146 Linus Omark AU RC BV $20
    2008-09 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #STTE Tobias Enstrom BV $12
    2011-12 Between The Pipes Autographs #ARB Richard Bachman BV $10
    2011-12 Artifacts Autofacts #ARB Richard Bachman BV $10
    2006-07 Upper Deck Trilogy Scripts #TSRG Ryan Getzlaf BV $50
    2011-12 Panini Contenders NHL Ink #39 Robin Lehner BV $10
    2011-12 Panini Contenders NHL Ink #43 Zac Rinaldo BV $10
    2005-06 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #DB Dustin Brown BV $12
    2011-12 Elite Signings #6 Viktor Stalberg BV $10
    2011-12 Crown Royale #154 Alexei Emelin AU RC BV $15
    2011-12 Between The Pipes Autographs #AMHA Matt Hackett BV $12
    2006-07 Sweet Shot Signature Shots/Saves #SSCW Cam Ward BV $20
    2001-02 UD Premier Collection Signatures #MN Markus Naslund BV $15
    2009-10 Upper Deck Champ's Signatures #CSAA Artem Anisimov BV $15
    2009-10 SP Authentic #238 Cal O'Reilly AU RC /999 BV $12
    2011-12 SPx #178 Craig Smith JSY AU RC /799 BV $15
    2009-10 Be A Player Signatures #SOP Ondrej Pavelec BV $12
    2007-08 Sweet Shot Signature Shots Puck Signings #SSPMN Markus Naslund BV $12
    2011-12 Elite Rookie Autographs #210 Erik Condra BV #12
    2011-12 Panini Contenders NHL Ink #39 Robin Lehner BV $10
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    can use some more of your jsy cards


    check these autos out







    Auto

    2011-12 Certified #175 Ben Holmstrom AU RC BV $8
    2011-12 Panini Contenders #222 Erik Gudbranson AU RC EXCH /800 BV $10
    2011-12 Between The Pipes Autographs #AJE Jhonas Enroth SG BV $12
    2010-11 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures #USCS Chris Stewart BV $15
    2007-08 Sweet Shot Signature Shots Puck Signings #SSPDU Duane Sutter BV $10
    2011-12 Black Diamond Gemography #GEMRM Ryan McDonagh D BV $12
    2010-11 Black Diamond Gemography #GSW Stephen Weiss BV $12
    2008-09 Upper Deck Ice Glacial Graphs #GGTH Tomas Holmstrom BV $15
    2008-09 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures #USLE Brian Lee BV $12
    2005-06 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #AMC Mike Cammalleri BV $12
    2010-11 Certified Mirror Red #182 Dustin Tokarski AU /250 BV $10
    2008-09 Be A Player Signatures #SCP Corey Perry BV $12
    2009-10 SP Authentic #239 Taylor Chorney AU RC /999 BV $15
    2010-11 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures #USBY Brandon Yip BV $12
    2006-07 Ultimate Collection Signatures #USBO Pierre-Marc Bouchard BV $10
    2011-12 Certified #172 Brian Strait AU RC BV $10
    2010-11 Limited #191 Henrik Karlsson AU RC /299 BV $20
    2010-11 Black Diamond Gemography #GMF Mark Fistric BV $10
    2009-10 SP Authentic #248 Joel Rechlicz AU RC /999 BV $10
    2011-12 Elite Signings #89 Cal Clutterbuck TV $20
    2010-11 Pinnacle #254 Ian Cole AU RC BV $12
    2009-10 SP Authentic #247 Ryan O'Marra AU RC /999 BV $15
    2010-11 Crown Royale #171 Nick Palmieri AU RC /499 BV $12
    2010-11 The Cup #101 Brayden Irwin AU RC /199 BV $20
    2010-11 Dominion #226 Brayden Irwin AU RC /199 BV $15
    2008-09 Upper Deck Champ's Mini Signatures #CSKY Tyler Kennedy BV $12
    2011-12 Artifacts Autofacts #AMG Matt Gilroy BV $8
    2010-11 Black Diamond Gemography #GET Eric Tangradi BV $15
    2011-12 Crown Royale #160 Joe Vitale AU RC BV $12
    2008-09 SPx #157 Jakub Voracek JSY AU RC /999 BV $25
    2011-12 Artifacts Autofacts #ABU Bobby Butler BV $10
    2007-08 Upper Deck Ice Glacial Graphs #GGCA Mike Cammalleri BV $25
    2011-12 Artifacts Autofacts #ACM Clarke MacArthur BV $8
    2010-11 Score Signatures #651 Brandon Pirri BV $15
    2007-08 Be A Player Signatures #SAS Alexander Semin BV $15
    2006-07 Be A Player Signatures #CW Cam Ward BV $20
    2011-12 Elite Rookie Autographs #209 Cam Atkinson BV $12
    2010-11 Limited Silver Spotlight #183 Jonas Holos AU /50 BV $40
    2010-11 Playoff Contenders #146 Linus Omark AU RC BV $20
    2008-09 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #STTE Tobias Enstrom BV $12
    2011-12 Between The Pipes Autographs #ARB Richard Bachman BV $10
    2011-12 Artifacts Autofacts #ARB Richard Bachman BV $10
    2006-07 Upper Deck Trilogy Scripts #TSRG Ryan Getzlaf BV $50
    2011-12 Panini Contenders NHL Ink #39 Robin Lehner BV $10
    2011-12 Panini Contenders NHL Ink #43 Zac Rinaldo BV $10
    2005-06 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #DB Dustin Brown BV $12
    2011-12 Elite Signings #6 Viktor Stalberg BV $10
    2011-12 Crown Royale #154 Alexei Emelin AU RC BV $15
    2011-12 Between The Pipes Autographs #AMHA Matt Hackett BV $12
    2006-07 Sweet Shot Signature Shots/Saves #SSCW Cam Ward BV $20
    2001-02 UD Premier Collection Signatures #MN Markus Naslund BV $15
    2009-10 Upper Deck Champ's Signatures #CSAA Artem Anisimov BV $15
    2009-10 SP Authentic #238 Cal O'Reilly AU RC /999 BV $12
    2011-12 SPx #178 Craig Smith JSY AU RC /799 BV $15
    2009-10 Be A Player Signatures #SOP Ondrej Pavelec BV $12
    2007-08 Sweet Shot Signature Shots Puck Signings #SSPMN Markus Naslund BV $12
    2011-12 Elite Rookie Autographs #210 Erik Condra BV #12
    2011-12 Panini Contenders NHL Ink #39 Robin Lehner BV $10

    sure what do you need, interested in quite a few

  4. #14
    interested in these



















    11/12 Certified Mirror Red


    65. Michael Neuvirth 017/150 (red, red)





    11/12 Certified Mirror Blue


    3. Patrice Bergeron 16/99 (black)

    140. Tomas Plekanec 35/99 (blue)





    10/11 Pinnacle Threads



    TOO Jordan Tootoo 442/499 (blue)

    JE Jordan Eberle 015/499 (blue)


    10/11 Pinnacle City Lights



    31.Erik Karlsson 326/499 (red)

    89. Jorand Eberle 112/499 (blue)


    Jersey Cards




    10/11 Boys of Winter Shea Weber #42 Prime 088/100 (3 colour)


    11/12 Limited Crease Cleaners Robin Lehner #15, 85/99

    11/12 Zenith Winter Warriors KL Kristopher Letang (black)

    12/13 Treasured Swatches Eric Lindros TS-EL (green, black)



    11/12 Score Hot Rookies Craig Smith No number SP



    10/11 Pinnacle Ice Breaker Taylor Hall #212
    10/11 Pinnacle Ice Breaker P.K. Subban #218





    12/13 Artifacts Rookies



    190. Michael Stone 30/85
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    interested in these



















    11/12 Certified Mirror Red


    65. Michael Neuvirth 017/150 (red, red)





    11/12 Certified Mirror Blue


    3. Patrice Bergeron 16/99 (black)

    140. Tomas Plekanec 35/99 (blue)





    10/11 Pinnacle Threads



    TOO Jordan Tootoo 442/499 (blue)

    JE Jordan Eberle 015/499 (blue)


    10/11 Pinnacle City Lights



    31.Erik Karlsson 326/499 (red)

    89. Jorand Eberle 112/499 (blue)


    Jersey Cards




    10/11 Boys of Winter Shea Weber #42 Prime 088/100 (3 colour)


    11/12 Limited Crease Cleaners Robin Lehner #15, 85/99

    11/12 Zenith Winter Warriors KL Kristopher Letang (black)

    12/13 Treasured Swatches Eric Lindros TS-EL (green, black)



    11/12 Score Hot Rookies Craig Smith No number SP



    10/11 Pinnacle Ice Breaker Taylor Hall #212
    10/11 Pinnacle Ice Breaker P.K. Subban #218





    12/13 Artifacts Rookies



    190. Michael Stone 30/85
    Ok will get back to later this evening, have to head out for a bit

  6. #16
    Interested in these.
    my tradelist is at www.reborn.se

    27. Jonas Gustavsson (269/499 (blue)
    40. Martin St Louis 261/499 (black)

    Andreas
    Hidden Content
    Collect Johan Franzén and Patrick Roy up to 99-00 season also doing alot of sets!

  7. #17
    Let me know if I have anything that would interest you for your Crease Cleaners Lehner and your Artifacts Redemption #213. Thanks


    http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/201013traders.htm

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Interested in these.
    my tradelist is at www.reborn.se

    27. Jonas Gustavsson (269/499 (blue)
    40. Martin St Louis 261/499 (black)

    Andreas
    Hi Andreas

    ok, finally got to look at your list, here is what interested in:

    09-10 BAP Signature S-AK Anze Koptiar $15
    10-11 Pinnacle Ice Breaker Auto Jake Muzzin 9/299 $8

    for the ones your interested in

    lmk

  9. #19
    Wednesday afternoon bump, thanks for the trades

  10. #20
    I'm interessed in thoses 2012-1013 rookie, lmk if i have auto you want:

    151. Mat Clark 367/999
    152. Carter Camper 687/999 or 100/999
    166. Shawn Hunwick 553/999
    170. Brendon Dillon 554/999
    171. Scott Glennie 041/999 or 845/999
    191. Matt Wtkins 211/999
    352/6258 Lemieux PC 279/3303 Crosby PC
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •