Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

Well maybe this is step one. I still don't see how it's as bad as some say it is.

I do not think it is bad,either. I just hope people do not get into trouble for not doing it the right way.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I do not think it is bad,either. I just hope people do not get into trouble for not doing it the right way.

It's my experience that laws need to be broken before they'll be changed, more often than not. I can't imagine getting in trouble for petitioning the federal government on anything. Freedom of speech and expression should cover that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

In my opinion all of those who signed should be declared illegals as of right now...and require them to self-deport ASAP And I surely know if roles are reverse by party then all of the Teapublicans would be up in arms over all this

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In my opinion all of those who signed should be declared illegals as of right now...and require them to self-deport ASAP And I surely know if roles are reverse by party then all of the Teapublicans would be up in arms over all this

And you would be asking where to sign. You're trying to take away their freedom of speech. Don't pretend you're any better regarding this.
    And again I remind you all that angry Texans picked up pens, not guns. Can't we just take that as a win instead of telling them they should pick up guns and revolt or sit down and shut up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And you would be asking where to sign. You're trying to take away their freedom of speech. Don't pretend you're any better regarding this.
    And again I remind you all that angry Texans picked up pens, not guns. Can't we just take that as a win instead of telling them they should pick up guns and revolt or sit down and shut up.

and you are 100% INCORRECT!
    and yes I am above this crap...

They sign means to me they do not wish to be Citizens any longer ....really simple...
    and by the way 22 million plus Texans DID NOT SIGN!
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 11-19-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415