Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i agree with it being a national holiday, but could careless about it being on a friday, drinking and driving on any day is just plain wrong, and moving an election so you don't have to worry about getting up, well is not for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@tpeichel.....I couldn't care less about what Ron Paul says, I view him as a person with a few good ideas and a LOT of bad ideas, personally he's probably one iota better than your regular GOP.

Any "American" that signs a petition wanting to secede from the Union is a TRAITOR, plain and simple!

They only like the constitution and our government when they get things their way, they're a sorry bunch of sore losers, the type of kids that would literally take the ball and go home when they lose a ball game.

What I find ironic about all of this is that a lot of these people are the same idiots who would shout "If you don't like America, GET OUT!" whenever their opponents said anything bad about America.

But they're too cowardly to actually leave the U.S, they want to stay and enjoy the benefits this country offers but they don't want to abide by our constitution and government.....what a pathetic disgrace these people are!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 11-16-2012 at 11:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW....if anyone wants to challenge my post above.

I think most liberals and conservatives on here have read plenty of my posts to show that I have been VERY HARSH on the U.S.

I constantly criticize our government and policies, but I do so because I actually care about this country, and I would NEVER want to see it go to a civil war or break up.

It's not un-American to criticize the President, our government, or our laws. However, when you want to break this country apart simply because you don't like the RULES that we have had for over 200 years, then you're nothing more than a SORE LOSER!

Do you know how many people hated Bush?

But I don't recall hundreds of thousands of liberals wanting to secede because he was re-elected in 2004!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

To call Americans and who are petitioning through American process excersize.an option that has always existed in American "unAmerican" is stupid. Quebec put it to a vote and barely stayed with Canada. Those 49% who voted in favour of separation aren't "unCanadian". That would be stupid too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

alex, how do you think we became the USA?

SCF Rewards
    Country

To call Americans and who are petitioning through American process excersize.an option that has always existed in American "unAmerican" is stupid. Quebec put it to a vote and barely stayed with Canada. Those 49% who voted in favour of separation aren't "unCanadian". That would be stupid too.

So, wanting to seperate from the U.S and no longer be American is not being Un-American?

That's the very definition of being Un-American!

These people didn't get their way and instead of abiding to our rules they want to stop being American altogether and make up their own rules?

Please elaborate how this isn't being Un-American?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's following American political process. How much more American can it get? If they started firing off guns and started a civil war, that could he considered unAmerican and treasonous. This though? The people calling them traitors sound just as stupid as they do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, i agree but would not use the word stupid

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What word would you use? Angry? Bitter? One sided?

Being that you have no problem throwing opinion s of people around, I find it odx that you don't like "stupid" to describe a mere statement.

But to topic if they're following political process, how much more American do they need to be for you?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I am of the opinion that if you wish to leave the USA ...then denounce your citizenship and then leave! very simple...

This crap of succession is just that crap! we all know it will not be happening.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast